Seabiscuit Hogg does PCT with Anabolic Matrix Rx

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by seabiscuit hogg View Post
    I've been taking this since I logged it. Pretty nice sleeping 8+ hrs and dreaming all the way thru.

We were discussing this on PHF and I thought I should share this with you guys also.

Not sure if you're talking about the same addiction lol. I'm not physically addicted, even tho it does have kratom in it. I'm addicted to the enhanced sleep and peptides benefit. The mucuna in it upregulates the GHRH receptor. The kratom kicks the nightimes pulses higher. I think the aminos in it probably act as a somatostatin inhibitor. The study that shows an increase in GH thru melanotan, shows the dose to be 10 mgs. I'm not sure what the mechanism is for that but I only take one Dream n Grow and 5 mgs of melanotan to stretch a bottle for 60 days. I put the MK 677 back in. 10 mgs of that keeps a perpetual GHRP thing going on. If I take more than that, I get the lethargy and extreme ghrelin effect.
    I'm also taking DAC and all this works together.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points

I did my last day of Anabolic Matrix Rx a few days ago and need to review a bit. During the 30 days I was mostly in PCT. Held on to strength and size pretty good cosidering I was completely off. I had of bit of a problem with joints because of AI. When I added in trt at the end, joints were better. Peptides wear my joints out anyway.

The best use for this product would be to add it in when cruising. Works for PCT too but I need little more than endo test for joints. Would probably be fine for you younger guys. I'm
    old enough to be most of you guys dad lol. Anyway, excellent product for increasing anabolic effect of endo test or trt.

For guys not using gear or cycling off, I would highly recommend Anabolic Matrix Rx.