• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

n00b R Andro and 4 Andro stack questions

TurkeyNasty

Registered
Reaction score
Fresno, California - Nashville, Tennessee
Basically I'm Looking to achieve some lean gains with these two. I plan on getting enough to cycle it for 6 weeks in total. Would this be too much? i have a few cycles under my belt but I've never used these before lol. Just sorta getting my feet wet I guess. but what concerns me are the following:

1. Hair... Lol. Would this cycle absolutely destroy my hairline? Even with the use of 2% nizoral or pura d? I'm just wondering if the 2% or pura d alone would be enough to prevent or minimize any noticeable shedding. And if so, can anyone validate this for me? (if it wasn't for my gf, trust me my hair would be long gone haha).

2. I know for a fact my libido is gonna be sky high with the 4 andro and R Andro but after proper pct with clomid and nolva would my libido be shot? Like has anyone came off of one of these and lost their libido even after pct?

3. Estrogen... Is estrogen something that would be problematic with these? Would I need some aromasin or would E control suffice?

oh and in case anyone wants to know I'll be taking advanced cycle support and ultra male during and possibly after cycle as well :) I'm just trying to do as much research as I can before I start it so I don't end up bald and a pee pee that won't work lol

thanks in advance for any replies!

Basically I'm Looking to achieve some lean gains with these two. I plan on getting enough to cycle it for 6 weeks in total. Would this be too much? i have a few cycles under my belt but I've never used these before lol. Just sorta getting my feet wet I guess. but what concerns me are the following:

1. Hair... Lol. Would this cycle absolutely destroy my hairline? Even with the use of 2% nizoral or pura d? I'm just wondering if the 2% or pura d alone would be enough to prevent or minimize any noticeable shedding. And if so, can anyone validate this for me? (if it wasn't for my gf, trust me my hair would be long gone haha).

2. I know for a fact my libido is gonna be sky high with the 4 andro and R Andro but after proper pct with clomid and nolva would my libido be shot? Like has anyone came off of one of these and lost their libido even after pct?

3. Estrogen... Is estrogen something that would be problematic with these? Would I need some aromasin or would E control suffice?

oh and in case anyone wants to know I'll be taking advanced cycle support and ultra male during and possibly after cycle as well :) I'm just trying to do as much research as I can before I start it so I don't end up bald and a pee pee that won't work lol

thanks in advance for any replies!
If you are looking for lean mass gains and no issues with estrogen, I would stack 1-Andro with R-Andro. The R-Andro will take care of any possible estrogen, libido, or lethargy issues. I haven't seen anyone (including myself) have any issues with hair loss on R-Andro; I'd imagine you'd have to be extremely prone to male pattern baldness to have a problem. There's no point in running a natural test booster while on cycle; save Ultra Male and E-Control for PCT. If you run a proper PCT, you should recover just fine. ebfitness15 for your discount code whenever you need anything!

If you are looking for lean mass gains and no issues with estrogen, I would stack 1-Andro with R-Andro. The R-Andro will take care of any possible estrogen, libido, or lethargy issues. I haven't seen anyone (including myself) have any issues with hair loss on R-Andro; I'd imagine you'd have to be extremely prone to male pattern baldness to have a problem. There's no point in running a natural test booster while on cycle; save Ultra Male and E-Control for PCT. If you run a proper PCT, you should recover just fine. ebfitness15 for your discount code whenever you need anything!

thank you for the quick reply! This basically answers everything lol. But If I were to use 1 andro instead, what is the optimum dosage range for it? I'll be dosing R andro at 400mg/day.

thank you for the quick reply! This basically answers everything lol. But If I were to use 1 andro instead, what is the optimum dosage range for it? I'll be dosing R andro at 400mg/day.
I would run no less than 4 caps of ANY of the Andros

Hey eb, would there be any benefit to running the 1 Andro and R Andro for 8 weeks? Or would it be safer to stick with 6 weeks?

8 weeks is the absolute max I would go but 6 weeks would obviously be safer. It really depends on your experience level and threshold for risk brother.

Back