• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Starting a cycle

brockpluth

Registered
Reaction score
Hello, I was planning to start this cycle once school ended (May 10th)and wanted to find out the best thing to do for what I am looking for. I was thinking about doing the 5a Laxogen muscle builder, the fv2 Lean Fuel, and the cycle support. I was looking to gain more muscle so I decided that was my best choice for that option, I also eat a lot, healthy, but a lot and the cut would decrease my appetite a little while helping burn the extra weight, and also, I know the cycle support will help me stay healthy in my liver and organs but I was thinking about drinking maybe two days a week in the summer so I thought this would help my liver. Are there any restrictions or guidelines with alcohol with these 3 items? And are these three items the best to combine or any other suggestions? Also, would you recommend to still take whey protein powder after workouts?

The products you mentioned aren't liver toxic, so they wouldn't add any toxicity to alcohol...but of course alcohol is liver toxic. And of course you'd still want protein post workout. ebfitness15 for your discount code whenever you need anything!

Back