• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Expired??

MidwestViking

Registered
Reaction score
I happen to find a couple bottles of EpiTren and I'm not sure they are expired. They don't have expiration dates but instead they appear to have manufacturing dates on them. They say "10214 mfg 12 14". Are they still good?

Thanks,

Chris

I happen to find a couple bottles of EpiTren and I'm not sure they are expired. They don't have expiration dates but instead they appear to have manufacturing dates on them. They say "10214 mfg 12 14". Are they still good?

Thanks,

Chris
Oh yeah, supplements are good for years when kept in a cool, dry, dark environment like closets, cabinets, drawers, and safes. ebfitness15 for your discount code whenever you need any new supps!

Thanks! Yeah.. they were in a very dark closet behind stuff which is how they got misplaced. Thanks!

Yeah EpiTren is not all that old. Id run it no questions asked personally.

Back