Super DMZ 5.0 Expert Feedback / Info Thread

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Wes, thanks for the recommendation brother! So far I am doing well in regards to the bp. I'm running ACS three caps ed, with some Hawthorne berry as well. Besides that and cardio everyday I am feeling pretty good. By the time I'm ready for the next run I should be good to go. My physique is feeling and looking better than ever. The 5alaxogen and anabolic matrix seem to be helping me keep the lean muscle that I busted my ass for. Usually I've had issues maintaining mass when preparing for triathlons. This time I am leaning out and still putting on size. Can't wait to see what 5.0 can do for me. I'm looking forward to this summer run. Anyone stacking 5.0 with anything?

Super Moderator

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Trailphoenix03 View Post
    Wes, thanks for the recommendation brother! So far I am doing well in regards to the bp. I'm running ACS three caps ed, with some Hawthorne berry as well. Besides that and cardio everyday I am feeling pretty good. By the time I'm ready for the next run I should be good to go. My physique is feeling and looking better than ever. The 5alaxogen and anabolic matrix seem to be helping me keep the lean muscle that I busted my ass for. Usually I've had issues maintaining mass when preparing for triathlons. This time I am leaning out and still putting on size. Can't wait to see what 5.0 can do for me. I'm looking forward to this summer run. Anyone stacking 5.0 with anything?
    Great news, I am seeing a few guys stacking it with other compounds. I know someone running it with additional Randro..looking to harden completely. There are some logs going around on various forums. Watching feedback as we speak and expecting good feedback
    DISCOUNT CODE = WES15 FOR 15% OFF OF YOUR ENTIRE OERDER!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Trailphoenix03 View Post
    I've been extremely impressed with how well 5A-Laxogen has improved me and my clients' PCTs.
    IronMagLabs 15% Off Discount Code = ebfitness15

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Nice, I'm looking forward to hearing the results as well. Running additional Randro sounds great. The last cycle did me a lot of good as far as hardening. I'm only a few weeks out from starting my run. Getting anxious, ready to feel that surreal feeling that being on gives you.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Can you clarify this for me "You'd be better off doing 2 caps ED for 60 days then 4caps ED for 30days in my opinion. Meanwhile 4 caps ED (2am and 2early pm) would be optimal. Just $$$? I was thinking of trying this product and running for 2 months at 2 caps per day, 1 in the morning, 1 before bed. Also can you recommend a complete cycle for pct. I would like to order everything at once so I don't run into any problems. I have one other question regarding nutrition but not sure if I should post it here or not... I was always told to get a protein shake in me within a half hour of working out. On some days I do a half hour of cardio after lifting weights which by then my very noticeable pump is gone. Would you take the shake immediately after working with weights and do cardio later on in the day? or is after the cardio session still okay? Thanks!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

How about 3 caps daily for 40 days? BOOM

Super Moderator

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kamaroman68 View Post
    Can you clarify this for me "You'd be better off doing 2 caps ED for 60 days then 4caps ED for 30days in my opinion. Meanwhile 4 caps ED (2am and 2early pm) would be optimal. Just $$$? I was thinking of trying this product and running for 2 months at 2 caps per day, 1 in the morning, 1 before bed. Also can you recommend a complete cycle for pct. I would like to order everything at once so I don't run into any problems. I have one other question regarding nutrition but not sure if I should post it here or not... I was always told to get a protein shake in me within a half hour of working out. On some days I do a half hour of cardio after lifting weights which by then my very noticeable pump is gone. Would you take the shake immediately after working with weights and do cardio later on in the day? or is after the cardio session still okay? Thanks!
    What I mean is a longer cycle is always better, even with AAS. So if you can stay on 2 caps ED for 60 days minimum, this is what you want to do, then PCT. It is safe enough to stay on longer if you can afford it. It's really in what your goals and budgets are.

Protein shake is important immediately to prevent catabolism. So get a fast acting protein in you, like hydrolized protein if you can afford it. If not def get some basic whey (if you need recommendations PM me). This also is the theory of drinking BCAAs and aminos intraworkout, even hydrolized protein intraworkout spikes insulin levels at which point, a spiked insulin level is going to store calories more effectively.

Basic nutrient timing. I personally mix in whole foods into my shake when on a bulk and this works like a charm.

Cardio prior to the workout (if light) has been shown to improve strength and muscle building power in various studies. If you have intense cardio, split it up, or your strength and reps with the weights may be decreased.

Hope this helps

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Question that may have been answered already...5.0 vs 3.0. Which is a better product?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by busguy View Post
    Question that may have been answered already...5.0 vs 3.0. Which is a better product?
    3.0 will give you more mass, but it's 3 methylated compounds so it's quite liver toxic and definitely shouldn't be ran longer than 4 weeks. 5.0 on the other hand is not toxic, can be run at several caps daily for quite a few weeks, AND it's great for cutting OR bulking. I'd go with 5.0 anyday.

Super Moderator

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ebfitness View Post
    3.0 will give you more mass, but it's 3 methylated compounds so it's quite liver toxic and definitely shouldn't be ran longer than 4 weeks. 5.0 on the other hand is not toxic, can be run at several caps daily for quite a few weeks, AND it's great for cutting OR bulking. I'd go with 5.0 anyday.
    Exactly 3.0 being stronger, but 5.0 being also strong but much safer. Can't lose with either though!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

So if I have 3.0 use that until gone then switch to 5.0? Or go ahead and switch to the 5.0?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by busguy View Post
    So if I have 3.0 use that until gone then switch to 5.0? Or go ahead and switch to the 5.0?
    I would go right from 3.0 to PCT to give your body a break after such a strong product. After your PCT and an additional 30 days off to ensure recovery I would start 5.0 at 3 caps daily for at least 6 weeks.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Its been 5 or 6 years since Ive used PH's (it was called SUS500 by, I think, Genesis something or other) . I don't remember the store where I got them ever recommending cycle support or PCT. I loved the strength and muscle gains and insane workouts but I screwed up my test/est levels so I swore off PH's. Got the levels back within a few months of supplements though. Never had gyno or acne but some trouble sleeping though.

Been thinking of PH's again. There a dizzying assortment of options so I need some guidance. I'll be 50 in September- 5'10" 195 lb around 15% BF. Would DMZ 5.0 be a good place to start?
    If so, how many tabs/day and how many weeks can I be on it?
    Do I need cycle support or is the 5.0 OK by itself if Im not stacking anything else?
    Can you recommend a good PCT (and cycle support if necessary)
    Thanks,

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fullpower View Post
    Its been 5 or 6 years since Ive used PH's (it was called SUS500 by, I think, Genesis something or other) . I don't remember the store where I got them ever recommending cycle support or PCT. I loved the strength and muscle gains and insane workouts but I screwed up my test/est levels so I swore off PH's. Got the levels back within a few months of supplements though. Never had gyno or acne but some trouble sleeping though.

Been thinking of PH's again. There a dizzying assortment of options so I need some guidance. I'll be 50 in September- 5'10" 195 lb around 15% BF. Would DMZ 5.0 be a good place to start?
    Do I need cycle support or is the 5.0 OK by itself if Im not stacking anything else?
    Thanks,
    5.0 is a great place to start! 3 caps daily for 6 weeks makes for a really efficient cycle. 5.0 isn't methylated so it's not toxic, but I always run 2 caps daily of Advanced Cycle Support to be on the safe side. For PCT, I'd run 1 cap daily of Ultra (1 bottle is good for 2 PCTs) and 3 caps daily of E-Control ( doses spread out AM, mid-day, PM ) for at least 30 days. There ya go! ebfitness15 for your discount code whenever you need anything!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ebfitness View Post
    5.0 is a great place to start! 3 caps daily for 6 weeks makes for a really efficient cycle. 5.0 isn't methylated so it's not toxic, but I always run 2 caps daily of Advanced Cycle Support to be on the safe side. For PCT, I'd run 1 cap daily of Ultra (1 bottle is good for 2 PCTs) and 3 caps daily of E-Control ( doses spread out AM, mid-day, PM ) for at least 30 days. There ya go! ebfitness15 for your discount code whenever you need anything!

Thank You!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Thank You!
    No prob!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

forgot a couple other things- the PH iI used before really lowered libido - I Assume from lowering the body's production of test- which would not be good. As I mentioned my test/est levels were screwed up badly after finishing my last cycle. Test was super low and est. was super high- their levels were almost inverted from normal.
    -What does 5.0 do to the body's test. levels and libido
    - does it help produce dry gains or is there a water retention and fat gains?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

forgot a couple other things- the PH iI used before really lowered libido - I Assume from lowering the body's production of test- which would not be good. As I mentioned my test/est levels were screwed up badly after finishing my last cycle. Test was super low and est. was super high- their levels were almost inverted from normal.
    -What does 5.0 do to the body's test. levels and libido
    - does it help produce dry gains or is there a water retention and fat gains?
    All PHs stop or at least lower your body's natural test production, that's what PCT is for...to restore natural test production. The 4-Andro and R-Andro in 5.0 will prevent any possible issues with lethargy or libido. The R-Andro and DIM will prevent any possible water retention, and there's no chance for fat gain. Fat gain would just mean you're eating too many calories.
    Have fun, man! And take advantage of that ebfitness15 discount code!

Super Moderator

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Thanks,
    Definitely a great product to start back with. I would even suggest that if you can afford it, stay on 60+ days. I see alot of success in my clients that are 45+ years old with doing 2-3months of this and then we even do a PCT of Clomid and Nolva for another 2-3 months after that. 25-50mgs of Clomid and 20mgs nolva ED, seems to really work very well and most guys actually have a slighly higher natural level after using the clomid, which is very well known for its uses in HRT protocols.

Hope this helps

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thanks for both followups- very helpful!!

Quote Originally Posted by WesleyInman View Post
    Definitely a great product to start back with. I would even suggest that if you can afford it, stay on 60+ days. I see alot of success in my clients that are 45+ years old with doing 2-3months of this and then we even do a PCT of Clomid and Nolva for another 2-3 months after that. 25-50mgs of Clomid and 20mgs nolva ED, seems to really work very well and most guys actually have a slighly higher natural level after using the clomid, which is very well known for its uses in HRT protocols.

Hope this helps