Super DMZ 5.0 Expert Feedback / Info Thread

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

By the way, will staying on 5.0 for 2-3 months increase chance of gyno etc. ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Fullpower View Post
    You should be fine because of the R-Andro and DIM in it, but you can also run E-Control along with the 5.0 if you're nervous about it or your nipps start getting sensitive. One thing to remember, don't constantly check for gyno, you would feel the sensitivity without manually feeling for lumps. Constantly checking for it can actually lead to gyno like symptoms.
    IronMagLabs 15% Off Discount Code = ebfitness15

Super Moderator

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts
    Rep Points

If you are prone to it, then run an anti estrogen, like E control by IML at low dosages during the cycle. Should not need it though as the ingredients in DMZ 5 are not super armoatizers.

If anything most people experience pregnyno during PCT or after. This is where it is vital that you are running an anti e such as Econtrol or Nolva, etc..
    DISCOUNT CODE = WES15 FOR 15% OFF OF YOUR ENTIRE OERDER!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by WesleyInman View Post
    If you are prone to it, then run an anti estrogen, like E control by IML at low dosages during the cycle. Should not need it though as the ingredients in DMZ 5 are not super armoatizers.

If anything most people experience pregnyno during PCT or after. This is where it is vital that you are running an anti e such as Econtrol or Nolva, etc..
    So I'm thinking :

3 mo. DMZ 5.0 plus 2 caps/day Advanced Cycle Support
    PCT 1 cap/day Ultra and 3 caps/day E control

1.Is it a choice: either 3 caps/day of DMZ 5.0 for 6 weeks OR 2/day for 3 months? Or would it be beneficial to peak up to 3/day for the middle 6 weeks and 2/day for the first 3 and last 3 weeks or something like that?
    2. would I be better off with the DMZ super stack or whatever its called? (However, I'm thinking I would buy just the individual products)
    3. If I go with Clomid and Nolva for 3 months , does that replace the Ultra and E control for PCT?
    4. Any place you recommend buying Nolva and Clomid?

Wes2387
    1. I would do 3 per day of the SDMZ 5.0 throughout the duration. 2. Buy the products individually. 3. Yes, clomid and nolva will replace Ultra and E but it would be beneficial to run them once the nolva/clomid is done. 4. Check out ironmagresearch.com

Please use my DISCOUNT CODE- wesb15 at both websites. Any other questions feel free to ask!

Super Moderator

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts
    Rep Points

So I'm thinking :

3 mo. DMZ 5.0 plus 2 caps/day Advanced Cycle Support
    PCT 1 cap/day Ultra and 3 caps/day E control

1.Is it a choice: either 3 caps/day of DMZ 5.0 for 6 weeks OR 2/day for 3 months? Or would it be beneficial to peak up to 3/day for the middle 6 weeks and 2/day for the first 3 and last 3 weeks or something like that?
    2. would I be better off with the DMZ super stack or whatever its called? (However, I'm thinking I would buy just the individual products)
    3. If I go with Clomid and Nolva for 3 months , does that replace the Ultra and E control for PCT?
    4. Any place you recommend buying Nolva and Clomid?

2-3 caps ED for 2-3 months should be fine. If you can do bloodwork great and just make sure your liver and other values are in line, but honestly 99% likely you wont have issues. If you have existing issues such as Hepatitis, or existing medical conditions, then I would be very cautious before you proceed.

You can get research chems not for human consumption at www.ironmagresearch.com and use my code WES15 in all caps, that will get you 15% off your order.

Hope this info helps and good luck!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

hi gys, i got a question. i use super dmz 3 before in the past and was good love it, i want to try super dmz 5 , i oder in labor day special and i got a question..im suffering from anxiety and ptsd , im using klonopin for that, my question is can i use super dmz 5 without any bad effect on my anxiety or ptsd?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by rod74 View Post
    hi gys, i got a question. i use super dmz 3 before in the past and was good love it, i want to try super dmz 5 , i oder in labor day special and i got a question..im suffering from anxiety and ptsd , im using klonopin for that, my question is can i use super dmz 5 without any bad effect on my anxiety or ptsd?
    I very rarely here about anyone actually experiencing anxiety from pro hormones...but I do know it's occasionally possible. I think it's one of those issues where it just comes down to the individual person and how they react. My guess for you though would be, if you were fine on a product as strong and toxic as 3.0...I would think you would be fine with 5.0. Enjoy your cycle, man! DISCOUNT CODE: ebfitness15 whenever you need to stock up!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

ok thanks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

thanks for your support

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts
    Rep Points

No prob!

Super Moderator

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by ebfitness View Post
    I very rarely here about anyone actually experiencing anxiety from pro hormones...but I do know it's occasionally possible. I think it's one of those issues where it just comes down to the individual person and how they react. My guess for you though would be, if you were fine on a product as strong and toxic as 3.0...I would think you would be fine with 5.0. Enjoy your cycle, man! DISCOUNT CODE: ebfitness15 whenever you need to stock up!
    Yes good answer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

hey guy im going to start next monday with superdmz 5.0 i want to know if i can use 2 pills twice a day im 175 5 ' 10" 39 yrs 5 yrs training thanks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts
    Rep Points

hey guy im going to start next monday with superdmz 5.0 i want to know if i can use 2 pills twice a day im 175 5 ' 10" 39 yrs 5 yrs training thanks
    Yessir! Make sure you have your PCT all lined up and Advanced Cycle Support wouldn't hurt. ebfitness15 for your discount code whenever you need to stock up!

Super Moderator

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts
    Rep Points

Yes for sure you can. I have heard people going as high as 3 capsules a day. If you can afford it, why not. I do think that a 60 day run at 2 caps a day would be superior though to run. Take 1 in the early am with food and 1 in the early pm with food and drink extra water.

Also make sure you have a solid PCT lined up, something like Clom/Nolva combo or Econtrol and Ultra Male Rx would be an option

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points

I posted in another section but didn't realize this is probably where I should be asking. I have everything for a run of 3.0. How does the 5.0 with the new ingredients stand up to the 3.0? I'm thinking about running a cycle but have a D.O.T physical coming up and I worry about the blood pressures pressure and all with the cycles.

Thanks for the added support.

Super Moderator

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by busguy View Post
    I posted in another section but didn't realize this is probably where I should be asking. I have everything for a run of 3.0. How does the 5.0 with the new ingredients stand up to the 3.0? I'm thinking about running a cycle but have a D.O.T physical coming up and I worry about the blood pressures pressure and all with the cycles.

Thanks for the added support.
    3.0 is a bit stronger for sure since it has dmz and msten in it. But also they are methylated compounds in 3.0, so DMZ 5.0 is much safer and less toxic. You can't lose with either compound. 5.0 is a bit more strategic in nature since it has multiple mechanisms to work, and 3.0 is just a powerhouse oral compound.

You cannot lose either way. 5.0 is much safer to run longer cycles with.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points

I only run average 1 bottle of 3.0 at a time anyways. Usually only side effects is lack of "fun time" with the wife towards the end of the cycle. I think I'll run 3.0. Anything new i should use with it? Currently have acs, um, econtrol, dmz 3.0 laxogen and 1 other item but cant remember. After this i will definitely be using 5.0. Still no problems with the ban and random D.O.T testing?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by busguy View Post
    I only run average 1 bottle of 3.0 at a time anyways. Usually only side effects is lack of "fun time" with the wife towards the end of the cycle. I think I'll run 3.0. Anything new i should use with it? Currently have acs, um, econtrol, dmz 3.0 laxogen and 1 other item but cant remember. After this i will definitely be using 5.0. Still no problems with the ban and random D.O.T testing?
    You're good to go!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

5.0 caps

Will the 5.0 caps easily pull apart/open
    and then easily tap empty ?

Or will this be a frustrating, messy and
    possibly wasteful endeavor ?