• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Super DMZ 5.0 Expert Feedback / Info Thread

400- 600mgs ED is the dosaging. If the caps of super 4 andro are 50mgs each to get even say 400mgs you need 8 caps a day. Even if you went with say 6 caps a day and ran it like 100mgs at 8am, 100mgs 12pm, 100mgs 4 pm for a total of 300mgs ED, this would work very well

Super Tren is solid, I have used it. But it is not legal anymore. If you have it already, great. Just be aware it acts just like real tren. Great for body recomp and strength, etc..but you risk all the same sides using it as you do with injectable tren.

Stuff def works.

Good luck to you man, and if you need that Super 4andro, dont forget they are 30% stronger then normal 4andro bc they are esterfied. You can always use my discount code if you need it at IMLs store. "WES15" gets you 15% off. Enjoy man :)

Wes, thanks for an explanation. This is what I thought. 12caps time 50mg equal 600mg. I will definitely use your discount code. It's pretty pricey to get at same level of dosage for testosterone but I will go for it. I'm just not sure which dosage mg would hit me at the best.

I've never experienced anything like Tren. I heard people didn't like the side effects from Tren. I don't have super tren but I will have to look around to find one who has them and sell. What is sweet spot for the mg of Tren?

My ideal for the cycle is run super 4-andro for 8 weeks and last 4-6 weeks for Tren.

I've used andro 4 and 1 products alot how is this any different and would u suggest take 2 or 4 pills a day

Back