• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Super DMZ 5.0 Expert Feedback / Info Thread

So if I have 3.0 use that until gone then switch to 5.0? Or go ahead and switch to the 5.0?

So if I have 3.0 use that until gone then switch to 5.0? Or go ahead and switch to the 5.0?
I would go right from 3.0 to PCT to give your body a break after such a strong product. After your PCT and an additional 30 days off to ensure recovery I would start 5.0 at 3 caps daily for at least 6 weeks.

Its been 5 or 6 years since Ive used PH's (it was called SUS500 by, I think, Genesis something or other) . I don't remember the store where I got them ever recommending cycle support or PCT. I loved the strength and muscle gains and insane workouts but I screwed up my test/est levels so I swore off PH's. Got the levels back within a few months of supplements though. Never had gyno or acne but some trouble sleeping though.

Been thinking of PH's again. There a dizzying assortment of options so I need some guidance. I'll be 50 in September- 5'10" 195 lb around 15% BF. Would DMZ 5.0 be a good place to start?
If so, how many tabs/day and how many weeks can I be on it?
Do I need cycle support or is the 5.0 OK by itself if Im not stacking anything else?
Can you recommend a good PCT (and cycle support if necessary)
Thanks,

Its been 5 or 6 years since Ive used PH's (it was called SUS500 by, I think, Genesis something or other) . I don't remember the store where I got them ever recommending cycle support or PCT. I loved the strength and muscle gains and insane workouts but I screwed up my test/est levels so I swore off PH's. Got the levels back within a few months of supplements though. Never had gyno or acne but some trouble sleeping though.

Been thinking of PH's again. There a dizzying assortment of options so I need some guidance. I'll be 50 in September- 5'10" 195 lb around 15% BF. Would DMZ 5.0 be a good place to start?
Do I need cycle support or is the 5.0 OK by itself if Im not stacking anything else?
Thanks,
5.0 is a great place to start! 3 caps daily for 6 weeks makes for a really efficient cycle. 5.0 isn't methylated so it's not toxic, but I always run 2 caps daily of Advanced Cycle Support to be on the safe side. For PCT, I'd run 1 cap daily of Ultra (1 bottle is good for 2 PCTs) and 3 caps daily of E-Control ( doses spread out AM, mid-day, PM ) for at least 30 days. There ya go! ebfitness15 for your discount code whenever you need anything!

5.0 is a great place to start! 3 caps daily for 6 weeks makes for a really efficient cycle. 5.0 isn't methylated so it's not toxic, but I always run 2 caps daily of Advanced Cycle Support to be on the safe side. For PCT, I'd run 1 cap daily of Ultra (1 bottle is good for 2 PCTs) and 3 caps daily of E-Control ( doses spread out AM, mid-day, PM ) for at least 30 days. There ya go! ebfitness15 for your discount code whenever you need anything!

Thank You!

forgot a couple other things- the PH iI used before really lowered libido - I Assume from lowering the body's production of test- which would not be good. As I mentioned my test/est levels were screwed up badly after finishing my last cycle. Test was super low and est. was super high- their levels were almost inverted from normal.
-What does 5.0 do to the body's test. levels and libido
- does it help produce dry gains or is there a water retention and fat gains?

forgot a couple other things- the PH iI used before really lowered libido - I Assume from lowering the body's production of test- which would not be good. As I mentioned my test/est levels were screwed up badly after finishing my last cycle. Test was super low and est. was super high- their levels were almost inverted from normal.
-What does 5.0 do to the body's test. levels and libido
- does it help produce dry gains or is there a water retention and fat gains?
All PHs stop or at least lower your body's natural test production, that's what PCT is for...to restore natural test production. The 4-Andro and R-Andro in 5.0 will prevent any possible issues with lethargy or libido. The R-Andro and DIM will prevent any possible water retention, and there's no chance for fat gain. Fat gain would just mean you're eating too many calories.
Have fun, man! And take advantage of that ebfitness15 discount code!

Thanks,

Definitely a great product to start back with. I would even suggest that if you can afford it, stay on 60+ days. I see alot of success in my clients that are 45+ years old with doing 2-3months of this and then we even do a PCT of Clomid and Nolva for another 2-3 months after that. 25-50mgs of Clomid and 20mgs nolva ED, seems to really work very well and most guys actually have a slighly higher natural level after using the clomid, which is very well known for its uses in HRT protocols.

Hope this helps

Thanks for both followups- very helpful!!

Definitely a great product to start back with. I would even suggest that if you can afford it, stay on 60+ days. I see alot of success in my clients that are 45+ years old with doing 2-3months of this and then we even do a PCT of Clomid and Nolva for another 2-3 months after that. 25-50mgs of Clomid and 20mgs nolva ED, seems to really work very well and most guys actually have a slighly higher natural level after using the clomid, which is very well known for its uses in HRT protocols.

Hope this helps

By the way, will staying on 5.0 for 2-3 months increase chance of gyno etc. ?

You should be fine because of the R-Andro and DIM in it, but you can also run E-Control along with the 5.0 if you're nervous about it or your nipps start getting sensitive. One thing to remember, don't constantly check for gyno, you would feel the sensitivity without manually feeling for lumps. Constantly checking for it can actually lead to gyno like symptoms.

If you are prone to it, then run an anti estrogen, like E control by IML at low dosages during the cycle. Should not need it though as the ingredients in DMZ 5 are not super armoatizers.

If anything most people experience pregnyno during PCT or after. This is where it is vital that you are running an anti e such as Econtrol or Nolva, etc..

If you are prone to it, then run an anti estrogen, like E control by IML at low dosages during the cycle. Should not need it though as the ingredients in DMZ 5 are not super armoatizers.

If anything most people experience pregnyno during PCT or after. This is where it is vital that you are running an anti e such as Econtrol or Nolva, etc..

So I'm thinking :

3 mo. DMZ 5.0 plus 2 caps/day Advanced Cycle Support
PCT 1 cap/day Ultra and 3 caps/day E control

1.Is it a choice: either 3 caps/day of DMZ 5.0 for 6 weeks OR 2/day for 3 months? Or would it be beneficial to peak up to 3/day for the middle 6 weeks and 2/day for the first 3 and last 3 weeks or something like that?
2. would I be better off with the DMZ super stack or whatever its called? (However, I'm thinking I would buy just the individual products)
3. If I go with Clomid and Nolva for 3 months , does that replace the Ultra and E control for PCT?
4. Any place you recommend buying Nolva and Clomid?

1. I would do 3 per day of the SDMZ 5.0 throughout the duration. 2. Buy the products individually. 3. Yes, clomid and nolva will replace Ultra and E but it would be beneficial to run them once the nolva/clomid is done. 4. Check out ironmagresearch.com

Please use my DISCOUNT CODE- wesb15 at both websites. Any other questions feel free to ask!

So I'm thinking :

3 mo. DMZ 5.0 plus 2 caps/day Advanced Cycle Support
PCT 1 cap/day Ultra and 3 caps/day E control

1.Is it a choice: either 3 caps/day of DMZ 5.0 for 6 weeks OR 2/day for 3 months? Or would it be beneficial to peak up to 3/day for the middle 6 weeks and 2/day for the first 3 and last 3 weeks or something like that?
2. would I be better off with the DMZ super stack or whatever its called? (However, I'm thinking I would buy just the individual products)
3. If I go with Clomid and Nolva for 3 months , does that replace the Ultra and E control for PCT?
4. Any place you recommend buying Nolva and Clomid?

2-3 caps ED for 2-3 months should be fine. If you can do bloodwork great and just make sure your liver and other values are in line, but honestly 99% likely you wont have issues. If you have existing issues such as Hepatitis, or existing medical conditions, then I would be very cautious before you proceed.

You can get research chems not for human consumption at www.ironmagresearch.com and use my code WES15 in all caps, that will get you 15% off your order.

Hope this info helps and good luck!!!

hi gys, i got a question. i use super dmz 3 before in the past and was good love it, i want to try super dmz 5 , i oder in labor day special and i got a question..im suffering from anxiety and ptsd , im using klonopin for that, my question is can i use super dmz 5 without any bad effect on my anxiety or ptsd?

hi gys, i got a question. i use super dmz 3 before in the past and was good love it, i want to try super dmz 5 , i oder in labor day special and i got a question..im suffering from anxiety and ptsd , im using klonopin for that, my question is can i use super dmz 5 without any bad effect on my anxiety or ptsd?
I very rarely here about anyone actually experiencing anxiety from pro hormones...but I do know it's occasionally possible. I think it's one of those issues where it just comes down to the individual person and how they react. My guess for you though would be, if you were fine on a product as strong and toxic as 3.0...I would think you would be fine with 5.0. Enjoy your cycle, man! DISCOUNT CODE: ebfitness15 whenever you need to stock up!

I very rarely here about anyone actually experiencing anxiety from pro hormones...but I do know it's occasionally possible. I think it's one of those issues where it just comes down to the individual person and how they react. My guess for you though would be, if you were fine on a product as strong and toxic as 3.0...I would think you would be fine with 5.0. Enjoy your cycle, man! DISCOUNT CODE: ebfitness15 whenever you need to stock up!

Yes good answer :)

hey guy im going to start next monday with superdmz 5.0 i want to know if i can use 2 pills twice a day im 175 5 ' 10" 39 yrs 5 yrs training thanks

hey guy im going to start next monday with superdmz 5.0 i want to know if i can use 2 pills twice a day im 175 5 ' 10" 39 yrs 5 yrs training thanks
Yessir! Make sure you have your PCT all lined up and Advanced Cycle Support wouldn't hurt. ebfitness15 for your discount code whenever you need to stock up!

Yes for sure you can. I have heard people going as high as 3 capsules a day. If you can afford it, why not. I do think that a 60 day run at 2 caps a day would be superior though to run. Take 1 in the early am with food and 1 in the early pm with food and drink extra water.

Also make sure you have a solid PCT lined up, something like Clom/Nolva combo or Econtrol and Ultra Male Rx would be an option :)

I posted in another section but didn't realize this is probably where I should be asking. I have everything for a run of 3.0. How does the 5.0 with the new ingredients stand up to the 3.0? I'm thinking about running a cycle but have a D.O.T physical coming up and I worry about the blood pressures pressure and all with the cycles.

Thanks for the added support.

I posted in another section but didn't realize this is probably where I should be asking. I have everything for a run of 3.0. How does the 5.0 with the new ingredients stand up to the 3.0? I'm thinking about running a cycle but have a D.O.T physical coming up and I worry about the blood pressures pressure and all with the cycles.

Thanks for the added support.

3.0 is a bit stronger for sure since it has dmz and msten in it. But also they are methylated compounds in 3.0, so DMZ 5.0 is much safer and less toxic. You can't lose with either compound. 5.0 is a bit more strategic in nature since it has multiple mechanisms to work, and 3.0 is just a powerhouse oral compound.

You cannot lose either way. 5.0 is much safer to run longer cycles with.

I only run average 1 bottle of 3.0 at a time anyways. Usually only side effects is lack of "fun time" with the wife towards the end of the cycle. I think I'll run 3.0. Anything new i should use with it? Currently have acs, um, econtrol, dmz 3.0 laxogen and 1 other item but cant remember. After this i will definitely be using 5.0. Still no problems with the ban and random D.O.T testing?

I only run average 1 bottle of 3.0 at a time anyways. Usually only side effects is lack of "fun time" with the wife towards the end of the cycle. I think I'll run 3.0. Anything new i should use with it? Currently have acs, um, econtrol, dmz 3.0 laxogen and 1 other item but cant remember. After this i will definitely be using 5.0. Still no problems with the ban and random D.O.T testing?
You're good to go!

5.0 caps

Will the 5.0 caps easily pull apart/open
and then easily tap empty ?

Or will this be a frustrating, messy and
possibly wasteful endeavor ?

Why ? .....

I don't do artificial colors.

Thank you

Back