• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

4 Andro RX vs. 4 Andro RX Super for DMZ 3.0 stack?

RndGuy

Registered
Reaction score
Hi,

I am getting ready to do a DMZ 3.0 cycle. I have done a couple before and did:

Super DMZ 3.0 1 cap am/1 cap pm
4 Andro RX 1 cap am/1 cap pm
ACS 1 cap am /1 cap pm
Taurine 4000 - 6000mg split dose

I noticed that the old 4Andro was 4 Androstene-3Bol,17-One while the new one is a different compound 3b-enanthoxyandrost-4-ene-17-one?

Is there a diff? Is the new one weaker? Is one of the versions better or worse to stack with DMZ 3.0?

Last edited:
Hi,

I am getting ready to do a DMZ 3.0 cycle. I have done a couple before and did:

Super DMZ 3.0 1 cap am/1 cap pm
4 Andro RX 1 cap am/1 cap pm
ACS 1 cap am /1 cap pm
Taurine 4000 - 6000mg split dose

I noticed that the old 4Andro was 4 Androstene-3Bol,17-One while the new one is a different compound 3b-enanthoxyandrost-4-ene-17-one?

Is there a diff? Is the new one weaker? Is one of the versions better or worse to stack with DMZ 3.0?
The newer Super Andros are enanthated to have approximately 30% more bioavailability than the older Andros. ebfitness15 for your discount code if you need to stock up on anything!

The newer Super Andros are enanthated to have approximately 30% more bioavailability than the older Andros. ebfitness15 for your discount code if you need to stock up on anything!

Definitely true. I used 1-Andro for the first time in 2011 (almost five years before I started working for IronMag, thank you very much), and I ran 300 mg per day with good results. With the new Andros, I never have to use 300 per day for my goals. I generally stick at about 200mg per day, and the results are just as good as they were back then with significantly higher doses.

Back