• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

First stack-ultra male... Mid results

Cdiddy21

Registered
Reaction score
So I am about to finish up my first experience with a PH and I have to say if wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I started out at a size 34 pant large shirt... 216 lbs 6'2"... As of today starting week 4 Monday, I am now at 228 lbs no change in pant size or shirt... In fact a XL look slightly too big in the gut area... I took a before pic and will take an after pic once I am done with cutting... Which I also plan to start on Monday, Gonna super clean up the diet and go balls to the wall and see what happens.

I have a second stack ultra male and one of super Dmz stack waiting in the wings... Hows the shelf live on this stuff???

thats great you had good results. I incorperated the super dmz in my cycle and I loved it.

Cdiddy21 said:
So I am about to finish up my first experience with a PH and I have to say if wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I started out at a size 34 pant large shirt... 216 lbs 6'2"... As of today starting week 4 Monday, I am now at 228 lbs no change in pant size or shirt... In fact a XL look slightly too big in the gut area... I took a before pic and will take an after pic once I am done with cutting... Which I also plan to start on Monday, Gonna super clean up the diet and go balls to the wall and see what happens.

I have a second stack ultra male and one of super Dmz stack waiting in the wings... Hows the shelf live on this stuff???

That's cool. I, too just finished my first Ultra Male stack. I believe I've put on about 10 lbs of lean muscle. I'm a classic ecto-meso and a life long hard gainer, so this was very impressive for me.
I also have the super DMZ and E-control which I ordered with the Super Male stuff with the intention of taking all of them together but I just couldn't. I had the same question as to their shelf life since I'll be off cycle for the next 5 weeks or so.

Back