• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Out of date pro hormones

05mpower

Registered
Reaction score
I have some epitren that has a date of oct 2015 would it still be safe to take ? And what else should i run with it if it is ok ? Can you take the new R andro with the epitren?
i have halo extreme as well but want to save it for another cycle!

PH's and designers will last years past the expiration.

I would stack it with 4-andro to promote mood, energy and libido brother.

they don't expire, most drugs and supps do not really "expire", the military did a study on this with Rx drugs. store them sealed in a cool dry place like a kitchen cabinet, and they are good for years and years.

On ok cool ! Thx
can i do 4 caps epitren and 4 caps 4 andro and 4 R andro?

On ok cool ! Thx
can i do 4 caps epitren and 4 caps 4 andro and 4 R andro?
That would make for a great cutting cycle, but I would just keep the Epi-Tren at 3 caps daily (and that way a bottle will last you a month). And I would keep the Andros at 4 caps daily. ebfitness15 for your discount code if you need anything!

Ok thanks!
So next cycle could i do halo extreme with the epitren for a bulk?

Ok thanks!
So next cycle could i do halo extreme with the epitren for a bulk?
You certainly could, but remember that both of those products are methylated. So I would definitely take 4 caps of Advanced Cycle Support daily, stay very hydrated, monitor blood pressure, and no alcohol.

Back