• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Any new products in the works?

David Lees

Registered
Reaction score
Just wondering if IML is working on any new products for release in the near future?

1-Andro converts to 1-test
4-Andro converts to test

there are also some other "brand new" steroid compounds I am looking into.

Brand new :D killer!

how do either of the andros compare to the likes of superdmz etc??

I'll definitely have to look into this...

how do either of the andros compare to the likes of superdmz etc??

1-Andro Rx was a best seller for us before we brought out Super-DMZ Rx.

is that the same as the old 1ad.... well similar? that was around when m1t was around? i loved m1t except it was a bit harsh on the liver and while i didnt get any gyno i know a ton of guys who did pretty bad from it. 1ad was always a nice compound though if this will be similar. with the appending ban soon will there be compounds that will be able to still be put out there or would even the likes of the 1andro, 4andro go away?

Nice boss! Can I hear a come at me bro to the fda? Lol.

The Andro products we're working on will be 100% DSHEA compliant.

This is GREAT news...let's hope they don't find a loophole to f*ck us out of more great products. With the removal of DMZ 2.0 from the product line, do you guys have something in the works as a replacement?

man cant wait for this stuff!

Can't wait.

Yes, we're working on the following:
1-Andro Rx
4-Andro Rx
Nor-Andro Rx
Pre-workout drink
Awesome news! I'm interested in that 1-Andro Rx, I haven't used anything like that since Sports One 1-Testosterone Undecanoate years back!
Glad to see good ol' Andro coming back!
Sounds tasty! I'm salivating at the thought of popping some Andro.. :D
Can't wait!!!! DMZ 2.0 is the shiznit!!!! Up almost 10lbs in 3 weeks and getting stronger every workout!
Hope you're stockin up, cause the shelves are going fast. It'll be gone for good before you know it, you have two days buy up as much of this 'god send' as you can! ;) You can't go wrong with my 15% off discount code in my sig + the buy 3 get one free deal and free shipping!

1-Andro converts to 1-test
4-Andro converts to test

there are also some other "brand new" steroid compounds I am looking into.

sounds good

Back