• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Game on! Finally time for the summer run of 5.0

Trailphoenix03

Registered
Reaction score
Hey fellas, like the title says it's finally time. Currently, I am sitting at 180, bf still around 10%. Staying within this composition for the race season, but I am welcoming the additional weight that will accumulate while on cycle. I've been considering stacking 5.0 with something else but have decided to see what it does solo. Afterwards, I may elect to string on an additional six weeks of epiandro or Randro. For the 5.0 I am still evaluating the dosage for my current composition. Any suggestions are welcome. Here's to a badass summer cycle for us all, may your gains be many!

Right on! I'm liking 5.0 at 3 caps daily!

That's about what I am thinking will be good. How are you feeling?

Today is finally my time to begin. I'm running at 3 caps. Starting weight 181, abs still visible. I'll keep you posted on the progress.

Quick update. This cycle is feeling great thus far. Going into week three I imagine that I'll begin feeling the feel effect. My strength is gaining quickly and making me crave more! Haven't felt any sides. My weight is steady at 180. I'll be back to update further. Pretty sure I will follow up with Randro or epiandro. My body responds great to both.

Quick update. This cycle is feeling great thus far. Going into week three I imagine that I'll begin feeling the feel effect. My strength is gaining quickly and making me crave more! Haven't felt any sides. My weight is steady at 180. I'll be back to update further. Pretty sure I will follow up with Randro or epiandro. My body responds great to both.
Yes! There's great synergy with the compounds in 5.0. And finishing up with R and Epi-Andro will definitely have you cut up for summer!

What would you dose them at? Six or eight weeks?

What would you dose them at? Six or eight weeks?
4 caps daily of each Andro, but since you will be coming off a 5.0 cycle you may want to only run them for 4 weeks, then give your body a break with PCT.

Sounds about right. Thanks for the feedback as usual. These products kick ass! I'm turning 30 in August and I'm in the best shape of my life.

Today I weighed in at 183. My overall body composition is drastically changing for the better. My agression is increasing by the day. My time in the gym feels better than ever. I keep spending much longer than planned attacking the weights. This cycle is treating me very well. I am looking forward to seeing how much I benefit overall.

Today I weighed in at 183. My overall body composition is drastically changing for the better. My agression is increasing by the day. My time in the gym feels better than ever. I keep spending much longer than planned attacking the weights. This cycle is treating me very well. I am looking forward to seeing how much I benefit overall.
Awesome!

Hey fellas, I figured I would drop by and give an update. This morning I weighed 186. My strength and size are increasing drastically. Nothing really changed with my diet other than adding potatoes to my breakfasts. Every lift is better than the last. It's making me want to stay on extra! I'll keep you posted. Also, are there any IML products that would increase performance in endurance sports? Just curious to see what you think.

Hey fellas, I figured I would drop by and give an update. This morning I weighed 186. My strength and size are increasing drastically. Nothing really changed with my diet other than adding potatoes to my breakfasts. Every lift is better than the last. It's making me want to stay on extra! I'll keep you posted. Also, are there any IML products that would increase performance in endurance sports? Just curious to see what you think.
Yessir, Maximum Pump Extreme!

Really? How so? I am looking for something that is comparable to test e or c.

Definitely not comparable to test but, if you're looking for a hormonal addition, I would add in some epiandro. Not sure if you've tried it before but, this stuff does wonders for me in the endurance category. Epiandro/SDMZ 5.0 would be a beast stack.

Yeah, Epiandro is my favorite of the line. I'm planning on running it here shortly when I finish the 5.0. Still debating on standalone or with Randro. Most likely I'll follow the previous recommendation of both at four caps a day.

So, I couldn't do epiandro alone lol. I just ordered my Randro and Epiandro to follow up the 5.0. It's going to be tough to let the 5.0 go. This is turning out to be a great run. My weight is steady between 185 and 187. Overall I am leaning out more and putting on size. My strength is coming back quickly. Can't wait to see how the andros treat me this time around! They've been really good to me in the past. Still thinking 4 caps of each daily. I picked up two of each. Here's to a badass summer cycle!

So, I couldn't do epiandro alone lol. I just ordered my Randro and Epiandro to follow up the 5.0. It's going to be tough to let the 5.0 go. This is turning out to be a great run. My weight is steady between 185 and 187. Overall I am leaning out more and putting on size. My strength is coming back quickly. Can't wait to see how the andros treat me this time around! They've been really good to me in the past. Still thinking 4 caps of each daily. I picked up two of each. Here's to a badass summer cycle!
Awesome! Have fun!

just fished my eight cycle with 1andro and randro. I had a bodybuilding comp and finished second out of six. going to take a break for now. is dmz 5.0 the best to add size or would suggest something else????

just fished my eight cycle with 1andro and randro. I had a bodybuilding comp and finished second out of six. going to take a break for now. is dmz 5.0 the best to add size or would suggest something else????
For pure size I would go with the 1-Andro/ 4-Andro combo (at least four caps of each daily). Congrats on your show! ebfitness15 for your discount code when you need to stock up again!

Back