• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Halo 4 Her

Registered
Reaction score
I really wish H4H were available. What is the replacement for us girls?

I really wish H4H were available. What is the replacement for us girls?
5A-Laxogen is a great replacement at 2 caps daily! ebfitness15 for your discount code whenever you need anything!

Thanks for both of the responses. I'll look at both products and try one

So I'm going to take advantage of the awesome SALE this weekend and try the SuperNorAndro product. Are there any female IML athletes who use this and have posted an online log here about this stuff? I'd like to follow along but don't want to search forever for it.

I took halo extreme at one cap a day. I know it had a stronger mg than the H4h. What is comparable for a female wanting to take it again??

I took halo extreme at one cap a day. I know it had a stronger mg than the H4h. What is comparable for a female wanting to take it again??
Super Nor Andro or 5a-Laxogen (both female friendly)! ebfitness15 for your discount code whenever you need anything!

Super Nor Andro looks like it has good potential here, I'd like to get my wife to try it eventually. It would be great to see some female loggers of it.

Back