• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Super DMZ 5.0: Log and review

House.

Registered
Reaction score
First off I'd like to thank Heavyiron for giving me the opportunity to try out the product, and be able to run a log for it. I'm a huge DC training advocate where I firmly believe that progression in both the gym, and the dinner table yield the best gains; I'm excited to try out SDMZ 5.0, because as all of you know, IML does not mess around when it comes to quality, and the stuff has usually undergone thorough testing. Also the fact that an oral that won't exactly destroy my appetite is something I would really enjoy.

Stats:
Height: 5'8
Weight: 210

Day 1:

Today's training:

Workout B:
Barbell Bicep Curls: 115x 6, 3, 2
Bicep Stretch: 50 seconds
Hammer Curls: 60s x 8
Forearm Stretch: 95 lbs x 50 seconds
Hamstring Curl: 150 x 12, 6, 4
Hamstring Stretch: 60 seconds
Leg Press Calf Raise: 3 plates x 20 reps (5 second descend, 10 second hold at bottom)
Calf Stretch: 90 seconds
Leg Press: 8 Plates x 8 followed by leg extensions: 180 x 20
Quad Stretch: 70 seconds

I took 2 pills pre-workout, and will increase it to 4 from week 3-6. I was originally going to run some other compounds with it, but look forward to giving it an honest go as a standalone product.

No training today. Just regular rest day with fasted cardio in the morning; more of a fast paced walk for 30 minutes.

Diet's looking like this right now:

Protein: 300 grams
Carbs- 380-400 grams on off days, 450-470 grams on workout days
Fats: 70-80

Splitting the pills by taking one in the am, and one on the pm. Not sure if they're time released, and if that will make a difference.

Following : Good luck!

Day 3:

Workout A:
Incline Dumbbell Bench: 100 x 7,4
No stretch, I'm experimenting to see if extreme stretching for chest is leading to this weird feeling in my left pec when I incline bench.
Cybex Shoulder Press: 3 plates+25+2.5 lbs per side x 5,3,3
DC Shoulder Stretch: 50 seconds
Dips: +90 lbs x 3 (usually get 8+ but felt this stretch in my pec that alluded to a tear so dropped it) followed by Close Grip Bench: 185x5
DC Tricep Stretch: 45 lbs x 40 seconds
Cybex Seated Rows: Entire stack+15 lbs x 10, 4,3
Barbell Rows (Yates Style): 225 x 10
DC Back Stretch: Hung with the widest grip possible from pullup bar for as long as possible.

Took 2 pills pre-workout. The pump was intense, not sure if 5.0 would work this fast, but I'm sure the 150 grams carbs pre-workout helped a lot. Just my thoughts on training altogether, I'm young but am super aware of when the pursuit of progressive overload would lead to an injury. If at any point I feel an exercise affecting the connective tissue more so than usual, I'll pull back. I wish I told my 16 year old self this advice; those stupid skullcrushers wouldn't have led to tendonitis in elbows. I really like this log concept, because it allows me to reassess my thoughts/weights each week, and see if I need to switch out exercises.

Might have to increase carbs; I already eat quite a bit but am starting to feel hypo towards the end of the workout.

Macros for today:
Protein: 300 grams
Carbs: 480 grams
Fats: 70 grams

Hey guys, Sorry about the lack of updates. Was crushed with work, and school but was able to get all my meals, and training in.

Friday's Workout B:

Alternating Dumbbell Curls: 55 x 7,3,3

Incline Dumbbell Curl: 45 x 9 (5 second descend, John Meadows Style).

Squats: Work sets- 225 x 6, 225 x 6; Dante Trudel posted a methodology used by Dusty Hanshaw for effectively training legs by have a 5 second controlled descend on every squat/leg press exercise with an exploding movement up top. I've worked up to sets of 315 lbs of regular squats (not remotely impressive) ass to grass but doing these controlled sets have made me buy new pants in one month, and make me sick to the stomach. Try it out one workout, it's like a modified Platz hacksquat burnout set.

Calves: 3 plates leg press x 20: 5 seconds ascend, 20 second hold at the bottom. Legs are just shaking by this point.

Diet:If someone suffers from the same information overload as me; then you know that constantly coming across new stuff often makes you question everything in your own diet.
Honestly speaking, when you're younger and in the growing stage, Just eating a clean caloric surplus while keeping health in mind is enough. I lowered my carbs on the two days off, but aside from that it's been a consistent 800 calories with every meal, 5 meals a day.

Starting to see chest, and shoulder vascularity already. No appetite suppression from the SDMZ, and absolutely no adverse effects either. This is some good stuff, hats off to IML.

Workout A:
Incline Smith: 275 x 4,2. Stalled here. Switched to 225 x 4,2,2. Right at this point I felt a little CNS fatigue from constantly upping the weight every week. That's one drawbacks to DC training, you need to periodize it according to your muscular, and CNS recovery abilities.
Military Smith Press: 200 x 5, 3,2
Shoulder Stretch: 50 seconds
Seated barbell skullcrushers: 105x 6,3,3
Tricep Stretch: 30 seconds each side
Seated Wide Grip Lat Pullback: 215x 8
T Bar Rows: 5 plates x 6,2

I'm up 3 lbs, and feeling pretty good. Pumps are getting better, and there's zero appetite suppression.

Sorry about the lack of updates guys; super slammed with work, and school. I'm up 7 lbs, I have a 500 calorie surplus 5 days a week, and a 1000+ for 2 days where I have my cheat meals. Vascularity is up (not that it matters to me when adding on size), the most important thing I've noticed is that strength is UP. I'm progressing on lifts, and destroying the logbook.

Just have to keep in mind to not up the weight too much too fast. Great way to tear something. Carbs are high on workout days, medium (which is still kind of high: 380 grams) on non-workout days. Doing fasted cardio in the morning to keep insulin sensitivity good, and fat accumulation at bay.

After the initial Pro-Hormone ban; I really thought that any supplement company would be able to manufacture any noteworthy products; especially when we got the taste for some of the most potent orals ever made. I take that back; while SDMZ 5.0 is nothing like 2.0 which contained methylstenbolone, and dimethazine, or 3.0, it's got it's own set of pros, and cons. The best pro being that I have ZERO appetite suppression from this, which means I can effectively pound calories to grow.

Finally decided to deload. I've been training for 5 weeks balls out with progression with every workout. The CNS is a remarkable thing in this regard; it will simply give you the finger. Lowered the calories to 200 above maintenance. I'm up 8 lbs. Stronger, fuller, and a little drier. Still no appetite loss!!

Back