• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Osta-RX Should I hold off on using?

muscle69

Registered
Reaction score
Hello Everyone~

This is my first post. I'm a complete newbie to all of this so I'd appreciate any expert advice available.
I ordered a bottle of Metha-drol Extreme and was excited about giving it a try but decided it was probably much more than I needed to start off with. So, I ordered a bottle of Ostra-RX and was hoping to start it soon. I'm a little hesitant considering the warnings on the Ostra label - Do not use if you are at risk or being treated for... kidney, thyroid, or psychiatric disease... anxiety, depression...

I have had issues with kidney stones in the past but they aren't currently a problem. I don't believe I have thyroid issues. I have experienced years of depression after losing my fiance and more recently been diagnosed with anxiety and depression/major-single episode. The anxiety and increased depression are mainly due to environmental issues that I have little control over at the moment. I've been taking an anti-depressant for the past month. It's a newer medicine that doesn't have the typical side effects of most a/d's. The brand name is Viibryd. It's designed to treat Major Depressive Disorder and is believed to work by affecting serotonin in the brain. That said, I'm not going to be surprised if everyone recommends that I wait.... But if anyone can shed light on the actual reasons or interactions..

A little more about me -- I've been trying to be more regular with my workouts this year. I've completely changed my workouts, focusing on weak areas and exercises that I've avoided in the past. I've been completely modifying my diet. I'm a vegetarian and even though I know better, I tend to fall into that low-carb, low-fat, low-sugar mental trap. My focus this year has been to increase my protein intake but I didn't realize until recently just how low my protein intake has been over the past few years. I'm now concentrating on really upping the protein and adding in healthy fats and carbs as well as adding in whole eggs to my diet. I've never been especially strong so I'm hoping that with the right diet and supplementation my strength, energy, workouts and results will improve. Earlier this year, I was diagnosed with adrenal fatigue - low and flat cortisol levels; low dopamine and low serotonin levels. My testosterone levels have been low for several years but finally dropped below the low threshold. I've had difficulty sleeping for a long time, probably related to the low dopamine levels. I'm 44 years old.

I started on clomid therapy this spring. I had bloodwork but didn't get back to that doctor for results because of a drop in work/income. I believe it was helping but don't know what the results were. I also started back on Test cypionate injections a couple months ago. I had treated low testosterone a couple years ago but stopped in the middle of kidney stone and gallbladder issues. Coming off of the clomid after two months and after a few weeks of the Test cypionate injections, my Testosterone levels were in the upper 500's. Eventually, I'd like to jump it up to at least the 700 range. I'm injecting 200mg/week divided into 2 doses/week. I also restarted the clomid at 25mg/day a week ago. My GP told me that I could try melatonin to help with sleep and I just received it in the mail today. I also ordered a bottle of chrysin and am starting it today.

I know this has been a long post and I apologize for that. I'm hoping that someone knowledgable will be able to offer some guidance. If the Ostra needs to remain off-limits for now, is there something else that I might be able to use that would help with strength, energy, size gains while leaning up a bit? And if there's anyone in the know in the north-central WV area, give me a shout!

Thanks, guys!

those are standard warnings, nothing to worry about, Osta Rx is a ver mild product with little to no side effects other than losing fat, gaining muscle and strength.
start out with 1-2 caps daily and go from there.

Thanks for the reply, Prince, and a speedy one at that!

I love osta rx. It is a permanent part of my supplement regime. Prince has made a phenomenonal product.

Thanks Christopherm~
I recognized your name from the little bit of browsing I've already done. :)

So, it's probably a little early for me to be posting my thoughts but I am wondering if I should be experiencing noticable effects during workouts after three and a half days?

I've got this whole new approach going on - TRT with 200mg test/wk and clomid; added chrysin; added additional BCAA's that I've never used before outside of what's in my protein powders; much more protein along with a serious increase (for me) in carbs and healthy fats (and corresponding calories); some whole egg on a regular basis. Might be the Osta, might be the whole cocktail, or might merely be my imagination but I don't think so. :D I put in a pretty intense and lengthy arm workout much later tonight then I should have and seemed to be lifting heavier and getting stronger as my workout progressed rather then the opposite. Prince recommended starting with 1-2 caps/day. I've been using 2. Wondering what difference 3 would make...

Back