• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Keep it simple stupid~KISS

heavyiron

Administrator
Reaction score
When I was a young man we didn't have 60 different ways to run PCT or drugs. We ate big, trained like animals, filled the syringe and injected then got some sleep at the end of the day. If you asked us how many macro's we were eating we would have looked at you like you were fucking nuts and then we would have gotten back to our training. 25 years ago I spent 6 days per week in the gym. Heavy volume training with very little rest between sets. We went there to work and we worked like slaves being beaten by their master. We didn't need much cardio because we trained so fast. No time to talk or hang out. Just 4 quick sets on an exercise, grab a drink of water and off to the next exercise and repeat. Food was meat and potatoes. I would eat at least a pound and a half of beef per day. Drugs were simple, take 4-5 d-bol every day for 8 weeks with some Test then jump off with no PCT. 8 weeks off and then 8 weeks on and repeat.

You want results?

1. Eat big
2. Train very hard
3. Get some rest
4. Take some super sups

PCT is good but come on guys. Quit making screwing in a light bulb a mission to the moon. Ultra Male~1 cap a day for 4-6 weeks or use a SERM. 20mg Nola daily for 4-6 weeks.

Anyway, I keep seeing threads on 60 different ways to screw in the light bulb and its not complicated. Get to fucking work in the gym and at the kitchen table.

~heavy

This thread is pure awesomeness.

Sticky this please heavy!!!

Spot on brother

U nailed it!

Heavy you are the fucking man. I was just browsing to avoid asking a repeated question regarding when to take ultra male while on SDMZ 2.0, the I came across this thread. question, fucking, answered. Can't wait to start running this cycle.

double bump

Preach it brother!!

When I was a young man we didn't have 60 different ways to run PCT or drugs. We ate big, trained like animals, filled the syringe and injected then got some sleep at the end of the day. If you asked us how many macro's we were eating we would have looked at you like you were fucking nuts and then we would have gotten back to our training. 25 years ago I spent 6 days per week in the gym. Heavy volume training with very little rest between sets. We went there to work and we worked like slaves being beaten by their master. We didn't need much cardio because we trained so fast. No time to talk or hang out. Just 4 quick sets on an exercise, grab a drink of water and off to the next exercise and repeat. Food was meat and potatoes. I would eat at least a pound and a half of beef per day. Drugs were simple, take 4-5 d-bol every day for 8 weeks with some Test then jump off with no PCT. 8 weeks off and then 8 weeks on and repeat.

You want results?

1. Eat big
2. Train very hard
3. Get some rest
4. Take some super sups

PCT is good but come on guys. Quit making screwing in a light bulb a mission to the moon. Ultra Male~1 cap a day for 4-6 weeks or use a SERM. 20mg Nola daily for 4-6 weeks.

Anyway, I keep seeing threads on 60 different ways to screw in the light bulb and its not complicated. Get to fucking work in the gym and at the kitchen table.

~heavy

Great post and something which I have been thinking about a lot lately. Guys today tend to overcomplicate things. I am all for fine-tuning things to perfection, but it defeats the entire purpose when one gets lost in the process and starts neglecting the basics.

Wanted to bump this....it really isn't rocket science.....K.I.S.S. program works well...

Ahhh. The beauty of simplicity.

Hard work, plenty of food and rest.......and some gear.

It works. Plain and simple.

@heavyiron. Can you please help me out. I have posted a forum. It is very detailed, and a little over-explanatory, but I got everything that was suggested as I am a newbie to ironmaglabs. Check it out if you can, or PM me if possible.

Back