Best natural route

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Best natural route

My buddy wants to know what products you would recommend for straight up size and muscle mass that does not require a pct. I have asked a very similar question before but I have not been here much at all for some time now and I know there are a lot of new products. You had just launched 4.0 and I come here one day and bam 5.0. I was like holy shit. I had felt like the 4.0 had just come out I may be looking into that route as well. After cycles of 3.0 I had a very difficult time rebounding from loss of drive and performance. I love the phs but hate the recovery. Thanks in advance. Looking forward to it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by busguy View Post
    My buddy wants to know what products you would recommend for straight up size and muscle mass that does not require a pct. I have asked a very similar question before but I have not been here much at all for some time now and I know there are a lot of new products. You had just launched 4.0 and I come here one day and bam 5.0. I was like holy shit. I had felt like the 4.0 had just come out I may be looking into that route as well. After cycles of 3.0 I had a very difficult time rebounding from loss of drive and performance. I love the phs but hate the recovery. Thanks in advance. Looking forward to it.
    5A-Laxogen, Complete Protein, BCAAs, Maximum Pump Extreme, Ultra Male will help add muscle mass along with an increase in calories. No PCT needed. ebfitness15 for a discount code!
    IronMagLabs 15% Off Discount Code = ebfitness15

Wes2387
    Something non hormonal that does not require PCT, I would look in to a stack of 5a-Laxogen/Anabolic Matrix combo. You could either bulk or cut on this combo. I would personally run it for 6-8 weeks(4 caps laxogen/1-2 caps Anabolic Matrix).

As for SDMZ 5.0, I would run this 3 caps a day for at least 6-8 weeks followed by a 4 week post cycle of Ultra Male RX/E-control. Any other questions, feel free to ask. If you or your friend decide to pick anything up, please use my discount code, wesb15 for an additional 15% off your purchase.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by busguy View Post
    If you love the PHs but hate the recovery, why dont you just use a good PCT so that you have a good recovery? I have never had an issue with the recovery using Anabolic Matrix and EControl for PCT

15% Discount Code: Geoff15