• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Chez Wakes the F**K Up!!!

chez

Registered
Reaction score
Whats Up All

So you guys have been telling me alot of excellent things over the years, and I have heard and understood you. I have not, however, actually applied your advice to real life. I have made excuse after excuse and I have justified all the dumb shit that I have done with those excuses.

And what was the end result of that? Nothing. No results. The same shit over and over again.

So what am I talking about exactly? I am talking about bodybuilding basics. The key factors that actually change the way you look, get the results you want, and make the difference.

Time and time again, I have heard the same thing: Food. Nutrition. The what, when and how often. My good friend Spiny once told me - "Eat like its a job. Stop enjoying it so damn much." Well I had a hard time listening to this advice because I do love food. All kinds of food. So even though I dont eat completely horrible, I do incorporate some real garbage into my diet and I have no sense of timing because I just didnt care.

About 8 years ago, I started up on these forums. My first one was PHF. I met some great people on there, including Heavyiron, who was generous enough to let me log IML MSTEN (still one of my faves to this day). Aside from LG Sciences Trifecta Stack, this was my first go at an actual oral PH. Even with an out of whack diet and a haphazard workout regimen, I gained nicely. I was so impressed with the product, that I was convinced that there was little or no need for me to pre make food or go out of my way to think about anything too much for that matter.

I was wrong. Repeating the same pattern over and over again has gotten me absolutely nowhere. I look good for a couple of weeks, screw up the PCT and go right back to being a fat sac of crap.

Well I finally woke up. I spent the last few months adjusting my diet. I started slowly, just by doing things like truly drinking water and only water, skipping the mickey dees (and the like) and eating reasonable portions of food more frequently. This helped me drop a little weight, but it wasnt enough. Then I moved on to understanding the content of my food, the different types of protein and how they digest in the body, when to eat certain foods and when not to, and what foods to avoid altogether. Once I started really working at this, I started to see my body changing for the better, without supplements.

I have not by any means perfected any of this, but I am getting better. I thank you all for the advice you have given over the years. I wish I had listened sooner.

Anyway, I have some SuperDMZ 5.0 on the way. I will now actually attempt not to waste this product on hoping it will do the entire job of making me look good. It will do what it is meant to do, which is supplement my diet and training.

-CHEZ:cool:

Good post, glad to see you here and doing well!!

It's been awhile since I've been on the forums, but brother, this read like my life story! lol, I feel your pain!!

Great post man!! Keep working at it!

Back