1-ANDRO RX & 4-ANDRO DUAL Stack - Log/Progress/Side Affects/Pics

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

1-ANDRO RX & 4-ANDRO DUAL Stack - Log/Progress/Side Affects/Pics

Hi,

I have been running the 1-ANDRO RX and 4-ANDRO RX for 2 weeks now at 3 pills a day. 2 Pills in the morning and 1 at night. I am currently on week 2 and I am running a 6 week cycle. (This is 2 bottles of 1-ANDRO Rx and 2 bottles of 4-ANDRO RX).

About me:

I am 6'4, I play basketball 1-2 times. I do not do cardio besides basketball 1-2 times a week + 1 time a week cycling. I would consider myself athletic as I've played college basketball, but I've always been on the lean skinny muscular size and I want to change that and get larger muscle mass gain but not bodybuilding mass gain if you know what I mean.

Progress from 2 weeks:

I have noticed my gains and lean muscle mass has been building. I have increased my calorie count a little more but I have not gained weight I am losing it and its turning into muscle. I was 186lbs and now I am 187 -188lbs after 2 weeks, however its more muscular now. My strength has increased in the gym. For example I was doing 25lbs dumbbell curls and kind of struggling before and now I'am easily doing 30lbs. A small increase but the strength difference is noticeable.

Side affects after 2 weeks:

I have noticed a small increase in aggression and a small increase in pimples on my back and a couple of my face that I usually do not get. I have had no back pumps luckily. My libedo is noticeably lower, I am not as horny as I used to be, I do not want to have sex everyday, however I have no problem getting it up when my GF and I have sex, no problem at all! The first week I have did not notice any side affects, all side affects started on week 2.

Pictures:

I will be updating pictures later... just wanted to get the thread started...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts
    Rep Points

Right on! And you can always add in some more 4-Andro to improve libido. ebfitness15 for your discount code whenever you need anything!
    IronMagLabs 15% Off Discount Code = ebfitness15