• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

looking for strength product

mrnemo

Registered
Reaction score
I see you guys have a couple of andro products, is there one that's best for strength? Other products you have that are for strength?

Both our R-andro and Epiandro products are two solid choices. There's also our SDMZ 5.0 which has R-andro, 4-andro and 5-andro all in one with some other goodies. I would go with the SDMZ 5.0 if you can afford it. Run it at 3 caps per day for 6-8 weeks. Solid cycle. Any questions feel free to ask!

if you pick anything up please use my discount code- wesb15 at checkout.

Both our R-andro and Epiandro products are two solid choices. There's also our SDMZ 5.0 which has R-andro, 4-andro and 5-andro all in one with some other goodies. I would go with the SDMZ 5.0 if you can afford it. Run it at 3 caps per day for 6-8 weeks. Solid cycle. Any questions feel free to ask!

if you pick anything up please use my discount code- wesb15 at checkout.
Word, pretty much can't go wrong with any blend/stack of the Andros when it comes to strength

Yep epi andro and Randro are great. DMZ 4.0 had awesome strength gains, and 5.0 as well :)

If I had to personally choose, Id probably dose 2-3caps of 1andro and 3-4 caps of Epiandro combined, that would be my choice for a fairly priced Strength gainer. Id also take most of my caps preworkout. For example, if you are going for strength gains, take all your caps, 1-2 hours pre workout and on non workout days, take them in even increments during the day.

For bodybuidling purposes, take your caps in smaller dosages more often. For example, if one was taking 6caps of epiandro, for a bodybuilding regiment, Id take 2 caps at 8am, 12 noon and then 4pm

If I was looking for strength I'd do 2 caps in the am, and 4 caps 1-2 hours PWO. This adds tremendous strength to your lifts that day.

It's definitely all about getting that right blend of Andros, but here are some of your best bets:

For strength: SDMZ 5.0 stacked with 1-Andro (3-4 caps of each daily)

For cutting: 1-Andro stacked with R-Andro (4 caps of each daily)

For bulking: 1-Andro, 4-Andro, Nor-Andro (3-4 caps of each daily)

That's a quick and easy way of narrowing it all down for you. My clients have used all of those variations and have always had good results (along with proper training and diet of course).

Back