• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Tami Jackson Fitnbuf journal...Goals are dreams with deadlines.

Glad to have a female around here

Besides Adrenolin

Today is my anniversary so my gift to him is to be stern like CT Fletcher during his bench press. Hubby want to grow his pecks....gotta DEMAND that muscle to grow!!!

Lol. As for me, this is chest/arm day...I want to finish without feeling like my triceps are going to pop outta my arms at the end. My tris get so pumped since I hit them twice. As a secondary in the beginning with chest and after biceps I finish with them

Sorry for the delay, I have been on vacation … I was in a small town in the middle of the desert. Only three hotels, the only one with availably had NO fitness ctr and no kitchenette and the pool was really grow and dirty and not heated (typical since it is in the desert). The struggle to stay on track was great. I am so glad to be back in a city where gyms are plentiful and so is my option for food. I love small towns because they have an old innocence but at the same time there are certain conveniences that I have become a custom too.

Back on track in the gym now, and I can certainly feel the lag in my body from this disruption. Feels good to be back though. I was swollen with water when I got back home. That is slowly fading which is a relief. I love how the body reacts immediately to changes in environment and diet. Plays into the science nerd in me

Sorry for the delay, I have been on vacation … I was in a small town in the middle of the desert. Only three hotels, the only one with availably had NO fitness ctr and no kitchenette and the pool was really grow and dirty and not heated (typical since it is in the desert). The struggle to stay on track was great. I am so glad to be back in a city where gyms are plentiful and so is my option for food. I love small towns because they have an old innocence but at the same time there are certain conveniences that I have become a custom too.

Back on track in the gym now, and I can certainly feel the lag in my body from this disruption. Feels good to be back though. I was swollen with water when I got back home. That is slowly fading which is a relief. I love how the body reacts immediately to changes in environment and diet. Plays into the science nerd in me

Thats sucks I have vacation coming up next week and although I should be excited about that, I am already dreading the eating crap and no workout for a week, its inevitable. Ill be in Disneyworld with two kids so I am sure Ill get my cardio in but lifting will be nil im sure. I am with you on big city vs. small towns, I really hate the lack of stuff to do, food choices and the general hustle and bustle. I live in NYC so everything south and west feels like a small town to me.

Glad to hear your back at it though, it is certainly a great feeling. Keep killin it!

I love the desert...well...Vegas. I love Vegas. ;)

Thats sucks I have vacation coming up next week and although I should be excited about that, I am already dreading the eating crap and no workout for a week, its inevitable. Ill be in Disneyworld with two kids so I am sure Ill get my cardio in but lifting will be nil im sure. I am with you on big city vs. small towns, I really hate the lack of stuff to do, food choices and the general hustle and bustle. I live in NYC so everything south and west feels like a small town to me.

Glad to hear your back at it though, it is certainly a great feeling. Keep killin it!

It's not often you run into hotels like this. Sucked!!!!

:)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I love the desert...well...Vegas. I love Vegas. ;)

You'll be back in Vegas soon my friend. I hear The Orleans is SOLD OUT! No more rooms avail

I have been working so much I haven't posted. Hope to move to second shift soon (((crossing my fingers))). This would give me a chance to feel ALMOST human.....almost ;)

Meanwhile. I have decided to train to change divisions. Bikini never really was my goal but if I can gain enough muscle to go to figure. ( or..... WP would be my dream body)

Anything is possible. I have been training and working and sometimes sleeping...thus my absence. I will be catching up again on you all

Last edited:
Yeah, I booked JUST in time!

Nice. I figured you would. Gonna be one of the busiest. I'll be on 70 hr weeks for the rest of the year.... And can't go :'(
Once again .... SCREWED!

Back