• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Cycle #2

Copei

Registered
Reaction score
I am about halfway through my PCT after running a 6 week 1-Andro and 4-Andro stack. I saw some solid strength gains and decent size gains with only very minor side effects. I want to run a cycle come winter that is a little stronger that I can expect better results. Any suggestions about what stack to run next?

Thanks

I am about halfway through my PCT after running a 6 week 1-Andro and 4-Andro stack. I saw some solid strength gains and decent size gains with only very minor side effects. I want to run a cycle come winter that is a little stronger that I can expect better results. Any suggestions about what stack to run next?

Thanks
I'd stack 4 caps daily of 1-Andro with at least 3 caps daily of SDMZ 5.0. That along with healthy elevated calories will give you some serious lean mass! ebfitness15 for your discount code!

4 weeks minimum, but I prefer at least 6

Will the gains be noticeably more substantial running the sdmz stack compared to the 1/4 andro stack? Assuming I have proper diet and workout routine.

Yea, definitely. SDMZ already contains r-andro,4-andro and 5-andro. The addition of the 1-andro will definitely benefit you. Run that for 6-8 weeks and make sure you've got PCT lined up. Any other questions let us know!

Yea, definitely. SDMZ already contains r-andro,4-andro and 5-andro. The addition of the 1-andro will definitely benefit you. Run that for 6-8 weeks and make sure you've got PCT lined up. Any other questions let us know!
Agreed. 1 cap daily of Ultra Male ( 1 bottle is good for 2 PCTs ) and 3 caps daily of E-Control ( doses spread out AM, mid-day, PM ) for 30 days is a great PCT.

I'd stack 4 caps daily of 1-Andro with at least 3 caps daily of SDMZ 5.0. That along with healthy elevated calories will give you some serious lean mass! ebfitness15 for your discount code!

Hey can i use anabolic matrix for pct from 1-4 andro?

Hey can i use anabolic matrix for pct from 1-4 andro?
Absolutely! But I would also at least add E-Control to your PCT (3 caps daily, doses spread out AM, mid-day, PM ). Btw, 5A-Laxogen is great during PCT for holding on to muscle mass. DISCOUNT CODE: ebfitness15

Back