• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Cutting/Shredding/Lean gains?

hookemfan85

Registered
Reaction score
Looking for suggestions for Cutting and having lean gains. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. I imagine other forums have covered discussion but I was wanting an up to date forum discussing this topic. I've take prohormones before so I guys you could call me advanced for these kind of supplements. Thanks for advice and suggestions!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Looking for suggestions for Cutting and having lean gains. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. I imagine other forums have covered discussion but I was wanting an up to date forum discussing this topic. I've take prohormones before so I guys you could call me advanced for these kind of supplements. Thanks for advice and suggestions!

I'd run at least 4 caps daily of R-Andro for at least 6 weeks. ebfitness15 for your discount code whenever you need anything!

Thanks for feedback. So for citing/shredding and lean gains that is what you suggest taking? Run anything else with it?

Back