Ironmag Labs M Sten Solo

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 66
  1. #41
    Member


    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    98

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    10

    Day 12 PCT

    Legs

    BB Squat
    warm up bar, 135
    12 x 225
    8-10 x 275
    8 x 295
    6 x 315

    Extensions
    Curls
    Leg Press
    Calf raise

    Weight in at 195 post workout

    Yesterday Day 11
    Chest and Tris
    BB Bench
    135
    9x 225
    11x 225
    4 x 235
    9 x 225
    Felt a bit weak but this was my first time of this new Hammer strength power rack I was working out kinks.

    I been sipping apple juice and eating some BCAA midway thru workout.
    Mood issues are gone
    Sexual desire is very high
    Energy is up
    Recovery is good but while on M sten seemed like no matter how much abuse I subjected myself to I could not get sore?

    My sweat did have a curious maple sent to it?

  2. #42
    Senior Member
    ebfitness's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Virginia Beach
    Posts
    4,252

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    14
    Thanked in
    12 Posts
    Rep Points
    1400749

    Quote Originally Posted by zman View Post
    Legs

    BB Squat
    warm up bar, 135
    12 x 225
    8-10 x 275
    8 x 295
    6 x 315

    Extensions
    Curls
    Leg Press
    Calf raise

    Weight in at 195 post workout

    Yesterday Day 11
    Chest and Tris
    BB Bench
    135
    9x 225
    11x 225
    4 x 235
    9 x 225
    Felt a bit weak but this was my first time of this new Hammer strength power rack I was working out kinks.

    I been sipping apple juice and eating some BCAA midway thru workout.
    Mood issues are gone
    Sexual desire is very high
    Energy is up
    Recovery is good but while on M sten seemed like no matter how much abuse I subjected myself to I could not get sore?

    My sweat did have a curious maple sent to it?
    Bitches love maple syrup, lol
    IronMagLabs 15% Off Discount Code = ebfitness15


  3. #43
    Member


    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    98

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    10

    Day 15 PCT

    Exactly one month form the start of M cycle.

    Took some body measurements today cold flexed. Bis are 16, Upper torso is 44 1/4, waist 35. I will weigh in tomorrow post workout. Took the last two days off and cant wait to hit the gym.

    Another 15 days of Econtrol and Ultra male.

    I started taking Advanced Cycle Support right before bed and its helping me sleep better, less pissing in the night.

  4. #44
    Senior Member
    ebfitness's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Virginia Beach
    Posts
    4,252

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    14
    Thanked in
    12 Posts
    Rep Points
    1400749

    Quote Originally Posted by zman View Post
    Exactly one month form the start of M cycle.

    Took some body measurements today cold flexed. Bis are 16, Upper torso is 44 1/4, waist 35. I will weigh in tomorrow post workout. Took the last two days off and cant wait to hit the gym.

    Another 15 days of Econtrol and Ultra male.

    I started taking Advanced Cycle Support right before bed and its helping me sleep better, less pissing in the night.
    Right on!
    IronMagLabs 15% Off Discount Code = ebfitness15


  5. #45
    Member


    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    98

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    10

    Day 17 PCT

    Yesterday Day 16 weighed in at 195 post workout. Then that night I weighted in 197. Went swimming 20 minutes and sauna weighted in again 195. Water.

    Day 16 was chest Highlights still strong 235 x 6 two sets.

    Today was Back
    Highlights 335 x 6

    I'm loving the econtrol and Ultra male. I'm also glad I got another 13 days.

  6. #46
    Senior Member
    ebfitness's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Virginia Beach
    Posts
    4,252

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    14
    Thanked in
    12 Posts
    Rep Points
    1400749

    Quote Originally Posted by zman View Post
    Yesterday Day 16 weighed in at 195 post workout. Then that night I weighted in 197. Went swimming 20 minutes and sauna weighted in again 195. Water.

    Day 16 was chest Highlights still strong 235 x 6 two sets.

    Today was Back
    Highlights 335 x 6

    I'm loving the econtrol and Ultra male. I'm also glad I got another 13 days.
    Enjoy!
    IronMagLabs 15% Off Discount Code = ebfitness15


  7. #47
    Member


    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    98

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    10

    Day 19 PCT

    Legs

    Highlight Squatting 315 X 6

    I will update Post PCT.

    Later for now.

    PS I got pm about M's legal status M is still legal correct?

  8. #48
    Senior Member
    ebfitness's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Virginia Beach
    Posts
    4,252

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    14
    Thanked in
    12 Posts
    Rep Points
    1400749

    Quote Originally Posted by zman View Post
    Legs

    Highlight Squatting 315 X 6

    I will update Post PCT.

    Later for now.

    PS I got pm about M's legal status M is still legal correct?
    It wasn't on the PH ban 2015 list to my knowledge, but that list can be updated whenever they feel like it. That's why most companies stopped carrying it.
    IronMagLabs 15% Off Discount Code = ebfitness15


  9. #49
    Member


    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    98

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    10

    correction

    Next PH cycle I'm thinking of the Andro 1 + Andro 4. Non toxic. See what happens.

    Also

    Chest is 45'' I knew that 44 1/4 was not right. My work uniform including pants are fitting tight about the shoulder and waist.

  10. #50
    Senior Member
    ebfitness's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Virginia Beach
    Posts
    4,252

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    14
    Thanked in
    12 Posts
    Rep Points
    1400749

    Quote Originally Posted by zman View Post
    Next PH cycle I'm thinking of the Andro 1 + Andro 4. Non toxic. See what happens.

    Also

    Chest is 45'' I knew that 44 1/4 was not right. My work uniform including pants are fitting tight about the shoulder and waist.
    Awesome! Let me know if you need any help on your next cycle!
    IronMagLabs 15% Off Discount Code = ebfitness15


  11. #51
    Member


    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    98

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    10

    Day 24 PCT

    I know I said I was going to report back Post PCT, but...

    Got to report

    Today Back
    Dead Lift 365 x 2 for two sets. Most weight I have ever lifted off the floor.

    Earlier this week Sunday I benched 245 x 4.

    Weight is continuing to increase last night before swimming I was 199 lbs.

    Iron Mag Labs is quality.

  12. #52
    Senior Member
    ebfitness's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Virginia Beach
    Posts
    4,252

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    14
    Thanked in
    12 Posts
    Rep Points
    1400749

    Quote Originally Posted by zman View Post
    I know I said I was going to report back Post PCT, but...

    Got to report

    Today Back
    Dead Lift 365 x 2 for two sets. Most weight I have ever lifted off the floor.

    Earlier this week Sunday I benched 245 x 4.

    Weight is continuing to increase last night before swimming I was 199 lbs.

    Iron Mag Labs is quality.
    Nice!!
    IronMagLabs 15% Off Discount Code = ebfitness15


  13. #53
    Member


    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    98

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    10

    Day 27 PCT

    I have added in cardio this week Monday Wednesday Friday. Bodyweight goal reached I weighted In at 198 AM post 30 min cardio ( dehydrated).

    Squats were up this week 315 x 6-8 reps for three sets.

    Late November I will get some labs done once I'll give myself 30 days to normalize.

  14. #54
    Senior Member
    ebfitness's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Virginia Beach
    Posts
    4,252

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    14
    Thanked in
    12 Posts
    Rep Points
    1400749

    Quote Originally Posted by zman View Post
    I have added in cardio this week Monday Wednesday Friday. Bodyweight goal reached I weighted In at 198 AM post 30 min cardio ( dehydrated).

    Squats were up this week 315 x 6-8 reps for three sets.

    Late November I will get some labs done once I'll give myself 30 days to normalize.
    Right on!
    IronMagLabs 15% Off Discount Code = ebfitness15


  15. #55
    Member


    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    98

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    10

    Day 30 PCT

    Today is my last day of PCT with E control and ultra male.

    I'm a little apprehensive about getting off everything, hopefully I have the diet in place to retain the gains. I'm a bit nervous about Estrogen rebound.

    However I'm ready to move on. My first cycle and man it's a time investment.

    Today I hit Chest and Bis

    I'll keep you all posted In the weeks to come.

  16. #56
    Senior Member
    ebfitness's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Virginia Beach
    Posts
    4,252

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    14
    Thanked in
    12 Posts
    Rep Points
    1400749

    Quote Originally Posted by zman View Post
    Today is my last day of PCT with E control and ultra male.

    I'm a little apprehensive about getting off everything, hopefully I have the diet in place to retain the gains. I'm a bit nervous about Estrogen rebound.

    However I'm ready to move on. My first cycle and man it's a time investment.

    Today I hit Chest and Bis

    I'll keep you all posted In the weeks to come.
    E-Control will prevent estrogen rebound; start looking forward to your next cycle!
    IronMagLabs 15% Off Discount Code = ebfitness15


  17. #57
    Member


    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    98

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    10

    Day 3 Post PCT

    Started a new workout routine this Monday. Four day split: Day 1 Chest and Bis, Day 2 Legs and lower back Let me tell you Tuesday I squat and deadlifted everything for 10 reps I thought I was going to drop. Day 3 rest no shit! Day 4 Back and abs, Day 5 shoulder and tris.

    Today was Upper Back and Abs in comparison to Tuesday it was a walk in the park.

    Smooth transition so far no noticeable changes in mood, body comp, weight or sex drive.

  18. #58
    Senior Member
    ebfitness's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Virginia Beach
    Posts
    4,252

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    14
    Thanked in
    12 Posts
    Rep Points
    1400749

    Quote Originally Posted by zman View Post
    Started a new workout routine this Monday. Four day split: Day 1 Chest and Bis, Day 2 Legs and lower back Let me tell you Tuesday I squat and deadlifted everything for 10 reps I thought I was going to drop. Day 3 rest no shit! Day 4 Back and abs, Day 5 shoulder and tris.

    Today was Upper Back and Abs in comparison to Tuesday it was a walk in the park.

    Smooth transition so far no noticeable changes in mood, body comp, weight or sex drive.
    Nice! Sounds like the old Blood & Guts split!
    IronMagLabs 15% Off Discount Code = ebfitness15


  19. #59
    Member


    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    98

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    10

    Day 6 Post PCT

    Hit Chest and Bis quick at work

    This week is 4 sets for 5.

    BB Bench
    235 x 5
    235 x 5
    235 x 5
    235 x 4 fail

    BB Incline Bench
    205 x 5 for five sets.

    These are for progress purpose.

  20. #60
    Senior Member
    ebfitness's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Virginia Beach
    Posts
    4,252

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    14
    Thanked in
    12 Posts
    Rep Points
    1400749

    Quote Originally Posted by zman View Post
    Hit Chest and Bis quick at work

    This week is 4 sets for 5.

    BB Bench
    235 x 5
    235 x 5
    235 x 5
    235 x 4 fail

    BB Incline Bench
    205 x 5 for five sets.

    These are for progress purpose.
    Yup, straight to the point strength and mass routine.
    IronMagLabs 15% Off Discount Code = ebfitness15


Similar Threads

  1. Ironmag Labs future plans
    By Trailphoenix03 in forum Company News, Support and Help Desk
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 10-08-2015, 08:45 PM
  2. M-Sten Solo
    By CWM in forum Supplements and Prohormones
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-07-2013, 06:47 PM
  3. M-Sten RX Solo??
    By pdubb369 in forum Supplements and Prohormones
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-20-2013, 10:44 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2004-2019 IronMag Labs®