• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Ironmag Labs M Sten Solo

Day 9 Post PCT

Legs and Lower back day

Highlights:

BB Squat
4 sets 295

BB Dead
4 sets 335

Felt good.

Sex drive is climbing back up.

Day 15 Post PCT

Weight post workout 195 a bit fatty.

Legs and Deads day ouch!

heavy day 5 sets of 3.

BB Squat below parallel
315 x 2
305 x 3 by four sets.

Dead Lift
335 x 3 for five

My deads just did not feel strong today.

Yesterday I did toil in the garden with fencing and my back was a bit drained from it...

Day 54 Post PCT labs

Hey all,

I got blood work back everything was inside normal limits. Except for one liver enzyme but the it was just outside and Dr said it was normal. I can think of at leas two good reasons for this. 1 allergy injections inside 24 hours of test, two wine drunk three days prior :(

All in all im sitting at 193 lbs holding on to the size gains.

Started a progressive overload three day total body split routine the fist two weeks are in the 15 rep range so it will be interesting to see how my strength holds out. Thee weeks to go before I get to the 5 reps.

Living in Minnesota I got to shovel my drive this morning for cardio :) not bad about + 4 degree F.

Hey all,

I got blood work back everything was inside normal limits. Except for one liver enzyme but the it was just outside and Dr said it was normal. I can think of at leas two good reasons for this. 1 allergy injections inside 24 hours of test, two wine drunk three days prior :(

All in all im sitting at 193 lbs holding on to the size gains.

Started a progressive overload three day total body split routine the fist two weeks are in the 15 rep range so it will be interesting to see how my strength holds out. Thee weeks to go before I get to the 5 reps.

Living in Minnesota I got to shovel my drive this morning for cardio :) not bad about + 4 degree F.
Right on!

Back