Ironmag Labs M Sten Solo

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 66
  1. #1
    Member


    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    98

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    10

    Smile Ironmag Labs M Sten Solo

    Good Morning, I have decided I need a place to share what transpires over the next few weeks.

    Today Is Day 9. Back and Bis really looing forward to doing some deadlifting.

    My beginning stats on Day 1 were weight 188. chest 44, upper arm 15 3/4, waist 34.

    Yesterday Day 8 my weight was 192.

    As of this morning measurements are the same.

    First week I hit everything once this week I'll hit everything twice except legs.

    20 mg M Sten divided AM PM
    2 Cap Advanced Cycle Support
    Fish oil
    Vitamin D3
    Animal Pak
    BCAA often
    Preworkout
    Whey, Plant Protein


    Penis still gets hard.

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    ebfitness's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Virginia Beach
    Posts
    4,252

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    14
    Thanked in
    12 Posts
    Rep Points
    1400749

    Following along!
    IronMagLabs 15% Off Discount Code = ebfitness15


  3. #3
    Member


    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    98

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    10

    Day 9

    wide pullups BW to 15-10

    Deadlifts felt good
    1 set at 135,
    1 set at 225
    3 sets at 315 lbs for 8. First set I farted and thought I might have shit myself, checked nope just a fart.

    Felt very sapped of Energy after t bar row.
    4 sets pyramiding up to 175 for 10. This was the high intensity with a drop set to finish off.

    Lat pul down
    1 set for 10 x170
    2set for 10 x 190
    v grip 1 set for 10 x 170

    Bis
    Preacher 4 sets for 10 x 35 plates
    incline db curl 3 for 12- 10 sets 30,35,40s
    hammer db curl 4 sets for 15-10 40,40,45,45

    Just focused on eating

  4. #4
    Super Moderator
    WesleyInman's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    920

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    25
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    15
    Thanked in
    13 Posts
    Rep Points
    1401086

    ^^ Good start
    DISCOUNT CODE = WES15 FOR 15% OFF OF YOUR ENTIRE OERDER!


  5. #5
    Member


    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    98

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    10

    Day 10

    Legs
    Squat: using a bench for depth
    SET 1 warm up 10x135
    SET 2 Warm up 10x 135
    SET 3 15 x 225
    SET 4 10-15 x 225
    SET 5 10 x 245
    SET 6 8- 10 x 265
    SET 7 8 x 265

    Felt good lower back is fried from yesterday.

    Extensions three sets

    Stiff leg dead

    At this point really feeling tired. Not sure if that is where 4 Andro / R Andro would come in handy.

    Leg curls

    calf raise on machine squat

    Machine squat

    Food is a challenge I work out AM at
    0600 I have lemon water and ACS 2 caps
    0630 1 cup egg whites and 25 gr whey with 30 gr carbs instant oatmeal
    0715 preworkout with BCAA
    0730ish work
    0900ish post 1 cup egg whites 25 gr whey 30 gr carbs
    today 1100 1/2 pound steak with 100 gram carbs pasta
    1300 16 oz whole milk banana

    Input welcome

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    ebfitness's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Virginia Beach
    Posts
    4,252

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    14
    Thanked in
    12 Posts
    Rep Points
    1400749

    Quote Originally Posted by zman View Post
    Legs
    Squat: using a bench for depth
    SET 1 warm up 10x135
    SET 2 Warm up 10x 135
    SET 3 15 x 225
    SET 4 10-15 x 225
    SET 5 10 x 245
    SET 6 8- 10 x 265
    SET 7 8 x 265

    Felt good lower back is fried from yesterday.

    Extensions three sets

    Stiff leg dead

    At this point really feeling tired. Not sure if that is where 4 Andro / R Andro would come in handy.

    Leg curls

    calf raise on machine squat

    Machine squat

    Food is a challenge I work out AM at
    0600 I have lemon water and ACS 2 caps
    0630 1 cup egg whites and 25 gr whey with 30 gr carbs instant oatmeal
    0715 preworkout with BCAA
    0730ish work
    0900ish post 1 cup egg whites 25 gr whey 30 gr carbs
    today 1100 1/2 pound steak with 100 gram carbs pasta
    1300 16 oz whole milk banana

    Input welcome
    I love those bench squats when a box isn't available, btw! As far as feeling tired/lethargic, 4 caps daily of 4-Andro and/or R-Andro would definitely help...especially when and if libido becomes an issue. As far as getting enough food/calories in...keep some protein powder and a shaker cup with you for shakes on the go (check out IML's Complete Protein); a bag of nuts also comes in very handy! ebfitness15 for your discount code whenever you need anything, man!
    IronMagLabs 15% Off Discount Code = ebfitness15


  7. #7
    Member


    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    98

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    10

    Day 11

    Recovery Day

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    ebfitness's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Virginia Beach
    Posts
    4,252

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    14
    Thanked in
    12 Posts
    Rep Points
    1400749

    Quote Originally Posted by zman View Post
    Recovery Day
    Eat!
    IronMagLabs 15% Off Discount Code = ebfitness15


  9. #9
    Member


    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    98

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    10

    Day 13

    Yesterday Day 12:
    Chest, shoulder, bis, abs

    Highlights: BB Bench :
    135 warm up
    185 X 10
    205 x 10
    225 x 6
    225 x 5
    215 x 8

    I separated my left shoulder playing rugby In collage and it is a bit touchy so I really want to be sure not to injure it in the middle of this run.

    the shoulder has never felt better though. I make sure to warm up and I wear a sweatshirt until I feel like im going to have a stroke.

    Today mow lawn (cardio) and catch a Twins game.

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    ebfitness's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Virginia Beach
    Posts
    4,252

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    14
    Thanked in
    12 Posts
    Rep Points
    1400749

    Quote Originally Posted by zman View Post
    Yesterday Day 12:
    Chest, shoulder, bis, abs

    Highlights: BB Bench :
    135 warm up
    185 X 10
    205 x 10
    225 x 6
    225 x 5
    215 x 8

    I separated my left shoulder playing rugby In collage and it is a bit touchy so I really want to be sure not to injure it in the middle of this run.

    the shoulder has never felt better though. I make sure to warm up and I wear a sweatshirt until I feel like im going to have a stroke.

    Today mow lawn (cardio) and catch a Twins game.
    Smart. Shoulder injuries suck.
    IronMagLabs 15% Off Discount Code = ebfitness15


  11. #11
    Member


    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    98

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    10

    Day 16

    Yesterday Day 15 Back and Bis:
    Highlights

    dead lift
    warmup 135
    10 X 225
    8 X 315
    6 X 325
    5 X 325
    after this set my lower back felt like it might split so I was done. Had spouse rub tiger balm on back last night she was like wow you are tense.

    weight at 193.5 as of 09/12/2016

    Today Chest Shoulder Tris
    BB
    warmup X 135
    10 X 185
    8 x 225
    7 x 225
    6 x 225

    Strength up. Vascularity up even with the bf up. Aggression up at all times

    Started off with back this week so I have a day between back and legs feeling good.

  12. #12
    Senior Member
    ebfitness's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Virginia Beach
    Posts
    4,252

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    14
    Thanked in
    12 Posts
    Rep Points
    1400749

    Quote Originally Posted by zman View Post
    Yesterday Day 15 Back and Bis:
    Highlights

    dead lift
    warmup 135
    10 X 225
    8 X 315
    6 X 325
    5 X 325
    after this set my lower back felt like it might split so I was done. Had spouse rub tiger balm on back last night she was like wow you are tense.

    weight at 193.5 as of 09/12/2016

    Today Chest Shoulder Tris
    BB
    warmup X 135
    10 X 185
    8 x 225
    7 x 225
    6 x 225

    Strength up. Vascularity up even with the bf up. Aggression up at all times

    Started off with back this week so I have a day between back and legs feeling good.
    Well done. I'd pick up some cheap taurine and take 3g daily to prevent those lower back pumps.
    IronMagLabs 15% Off Discount Code = ebfitness15


  13. #13
    Member


    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    98

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    10

    Day 17

    Squat
    warm up 135
    10- 15 X 225
    6 x 275
    6 x 275
    6 X 275

    Stiff leg
    lunges

    my regular community center gym is getting new stuff this week so I have had to make due with the work site gym.

  14. #14
    Senior Member
    ebfitness's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Virginia Beach
    Posts
    4,252

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    14
    Thanked in
    12 Posts
    Rep Points
    1400749

    Quote Originally Posted by zman View Post
    Squat
    warm up 135
    10- 15 X 225
    6 x 275
    6 x 275
    6 X 275

    Stiff leg
    lunges

    my regular community center gym is getting new stuff this week so I have had to make due with the work site gym.
    Keep it up!
    IronMagLabs 15% Off Discount Code = ebfitness15


  15. #15
    Member


    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    98

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    10

    Day 18 No Rest for the Wicked!

    Back and Bis

    Picked up some Taurine 500mg tabs last night. Back is feeling better already.

    I decided no to deadlift this soon so I made it a pull up day.

    Probably 10 set starting with BW and 2 sets with 45 plate for 5 or 6 reps
    dropped down to 25 plate for sets of 10 wide grip
    bumped up to 35 neutral grip for 10.

    Bent over rows
    4 working sets 225 x 6 -8

    Bis highlight BB curl 105 x 6-8

    STREANGHT!

  16. #16
    Senior Member
    ebfitness's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Virginia Beach
    Posts
    4,252

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    14
    Thanked in
    12 Posts
    Rep Points
    1400749

    Quote Originally Posted by zman View Post
    Back and Bis

    Picked up some Taurine 500mg tabs last night. Back is feeling better already.

    I decided no to deadlift this soon so I made it a pull up day.

    Probably 10 set starting with BW and 2 sets with 45 plate for 5 or 6 reps
    dropped down to 25 plate for sets of 10 wide grip
    bumped up to 35 neutral grip for 10.

    Bent over rows
    4 working sets 225 x 6 -8

    Bis highlight BB curl 105 x 6-8

    STREANGHT!
    Awesome!
    IronMagLabs 15% Off Discount Code = ebfitness15


  17. #17
    Member


    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    98

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    10

    Day 19

    Chest Shoulder Tri

    BB Bench
    warm up 135
    8 X 225
    3 X 235
    9 X 225
    6-7X 225

    225 felt heavier today so I tried to trick myself by going up and then dropping back and it worked good.

    My Weight as measured by the old sliding weight scale after post workout shake was 196.4. I have diffidently gained some blubber. My diet has been mostly clean I am just eating a lot more than I can use, but I figured I would rather gain as much mass as possible in four weeks. in my PCT I will try to dial in more precisely but right now I am not sure what my body is capable of so better a little fat than missed muscle.

  18. #18
    Member


    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    98

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    10

    I will up load some pictures when I get a chance before during and after. I also Plan on getting a full Doctor Physical in December I ought to be balanced and recovered by then.

  19. #19
    Senior Member
    ebfitness's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Virginia Beach
    Posts
    4,252

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    14
    Thanked in
    12 Posts
    Rep Points
    1400749

    Quote Originally Posted by zman View Post
    I will up load some pictures when I get a chance before during and after. I also Plan on getting a full Doctor Physical in December I ought to be balanced and recovered by then.
    Right on
    IronMagLabs 15% Off Discount Code = ebfitness15


  20. #20
    Member


    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    98

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    10

    Day 22

    Chest and Tris today

    Bench felt very good

    Warm up 135 two sets
    225 x 8 or 9
    225 X 8
    345 x 2
    230 x 6-8

    This stuff works for strength you can just keep moving the weight. its amazing!

    This is my last week. Next monad I will start my PCT.

    only side affects or should I say problems I have experienced while on this stuff are
    some pimples on face slightly more irritable. The sluggishness kind of wore off or maybe I got use to it.
    Still get the periodic morning wood may just not last as long?

    I also twich when falling asleep at night but that has happened since I can remember but since supplementing Turine that has stoped

    This is my first PH cycle and I am impressed. IML ought to pump out as much of this Msten as they can.

Similar Threads

  1. Ironmag Labs future plans
    By Trailphoenix03 in forum Company News, Support and Help Desk
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 10-08-2015, 08:45 PM
  2. M-Sten Solo
    By CWM in forum Supplements and Prohormones
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-07-2013, 06:47 PM
  3. M-Sten RX Solo??
    By pdubb369 in forum Supplements and Prohormones
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-20-2013, 10:44 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2004-2019 IronMag Labs®