• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Stacking DECA with S-DMZ

GEARS4WAR

Registered
Reaction score
WHats up Guys I am trying to start a stack with Deca. I just ran a cycle stack of S-DMZ and saw GREAT gains. I love that product stack. I saw a lot of members talking about stacking Deca with S-Dmz. I was just wondering if anyone had any ideas to stack with these 2 supps. I know obviously anabolic matrix and cycle support but what else should i stack with? and if i am going to take DECA and S-DMZ in the same stack would i be taking the pills at the same time or separating the time i take deca and dmz during the day?

Thanks

Alright sounds good. and as far as the other supps in the stack like anabolic matrix, adv PCT, e-control, and either ultra male or bromo?

We are currently out of E-Control Rx, so our stack prices were reduced because as far as an AI 6-Bromo is all that is included. Personally I take all of my supps at the same time with food twice daily.

Gotcha. So should i go with the Super-dmz stack and just add a bottle a Deca. OR go with the deca stack and just add S-dmz? sorry if this sounds stupid haha

You want the Super-DMZ Rx stack and then add a bottle of Deca-Drol Max. (the Deca-Drol Max stack does not include Advanced Cycle Support Rx which you need with Super-DMZ Rx).

Okay. Thanks a lot prince I appreciate your help 8) ill post results soon

Is bromo better than E-control?

Back