• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Best exercises for upper back pain and upper back fat?

Oluchukwu

Registered
Reaction score
I have terrible back pain, and yes I know I should see a doctor, so please don't reply with 'see a doctor', that is an obvious no-brainer. I'm working on that.

Anyways, I have realized that my back pain is being caused by back fat. UPPER back fat. It is UPPER back pain.

This is going to sound gross (like... SUPER gross. fair warning!) , but the way I realized this is that I realized when I lay down, my upper back fat will come up to my shoulders, which will align with my face (if that makes sense)

So I need to eliminate upper back fat, and I know the pain will either go away or be much better.

What are the best exercises to eliminate upper back fat?

Well, you can't spot reduce fat, so it will have to be total body fat loss achieved through calorie reduction/expenditure. But, you can build muscle in specific areas; for upper back muscles I would focus on deadlifts, high rows, rear delt exercises, and shrugs. You may want to check out our Ultra Cutter Stack to aid in your total body fat loss. DISCOUNT CODE: ebfitness15

http://www.ironmaglabs.com/product/ultra-cutter-stack/

Back