Error at checkout

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Error at checkout

So I'm trying to take advantage of the awesome deals going on right now but keep getting an error when trying to finalize my purchase. I get the following error:

Code: E00007, Message: User authentication failed due to invalid authentication values.

The combo of the buy 3 get 1 and 30% off code is a pretty incredible deal combined. Is this creating the error somehow? Also, I can't seem to logon to my store account, I get an error there too. Just curious if there is a hiccup somewhere with the online store.

Thanks!

Super Moderator

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

I would email IML also directly to make sure they know you are attempting to take advantage of this sale. Try doing it off your store account as well and see if that works?
    DISCOUNT CODE = WES15 FOR 15% OFF OF YOUR ENTIRE OERDER!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Just wanted to say, I got an e-mail from IML stating there was in fact an issue with order processing and it has since been resolved. I just placed a hefty order of R-Andro in preparation for next spring. I usually like to wait til closer to time but the specials they got going on now are just way to good to pass up!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Strong_Guy View Post
    Just wanted to say, I got an e-mail from IML stating there was in fact an issue with order processing and it has since been resolved. I just placed a hefty order of R-Andro in preparation for next spring. I usually like to wait til closer to time but the specials they got going on now are just way to good to pass up!!
    Right on!
    IronMagLabs 15% Off Discount Code = ebfitness15