• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Error at checkout

Strong_Guy

Registered
Reaction score
So I'm trying to take advantage of the awesome deals going on right now but keep getting an error when trying to finalize my purchase. I get the following error:

Code: E00007, Message: User authentication failed due to invalid authentication values.

The combo of the buy 3 get 1 and 30% off code is a pretty incredible deal combined. Is this creating the error somehow? Also, I can't seem to logon to my store account, I get an error there too. Just curious if there is a hiccup somewhere with the online store.

Thanks!

I would email IML also directly to make sure they know you are attempting to take advantage of this sale. Try doing it off your store account as well and see if that works?

Just wanted to say, I got an e-mail from IML stating there was in fact an issue with order processing and it has since been resolved. I just placed a hefty order of R-Andro in preparation for next spring. I usually like to wait til closer to time but the specials they got going on now are just way to good to pass up!!

Just wanted to say, I got an e-mail from IML stating there was in fact an issue with order processing and it has since been resolved. I just placed a hefty order of R-Andro in preparation for next spring. I usually like to wait til closer to time but the specials they got going on now are just way to good to pass up!!
Right on!

Back