• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

IML will not be selling SDMZ 2.0 after Aug. 28th

How long will this stay in your system in regards to detection time?

What they should be banning is lipozene. Lol. Oh yea, to the guys that don't get paid till the first, go to a money tree or something.

When we do right nobody remembers, when we do wrong nobody forgets. H.A.M.C

Only a couple more days, fellas! Use our discount codes and stock up, quick!

Is there an article showing where it is banned ?if so leave the link...

actually now ended up with 24 bottles. i def think im covered for a good long time now, im considering vaccum sealing them is this a good idea or no?

Is there an article showing where it is banned ?if so leave the link...

i think the problem is that methylsten seems to have a superdrol impurity in it. the other manufacture that was selling it was still trying to purify the last batch fully because if this. if im wrong someone can correct me.

Only one more day; use discount code ebfitness15 and stock up!

Wish I had the money for more. Picked up four bottles just in case I wound up liking it. I'm in on my 5 th day and it kicked in yesterday. WOW this is awesome, I wish I got 50 more bottles. hopefully by the time I go through these IML will have something else to replace it.

question. now that super dmz 2.0 is banned. if someone has possession of it, thats illegal too right?

question. now that super dmz 2.0 is banned. if someone has possession of it, thats illegal too right?

It is on the ban act, in other words you can't sale it or distribute it. Most if not all PH will give a AAS positive on any drug test. However companies are not testing for that unless your job specifically does for what ever purposes they have for testing. DEA isn't going to bust down your house to get you as they still sale the old methadrol on amazon.

this was A SAD SAD day today... rip sdmz 2.0. bought all i could till i ran out of funds. even though it will be a few months before i can start up on it per the doc, i def didnt want to miss this stuff.

Back