• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Next Cycle and blood work results

Trailphoenix03

Registered
Reaction score
Hey Fellas, I finally got the results back from the blood work. All organs are functioning properly and in the ideal ranges for their respective numbers. However, it appears that my bad cholesterol is a little outside the ideal range. Otherwise, the doc said that my health is outstanding. . Question : what other numbers do you guys check when running labs? I've got the printouts, so I would like to know what else you look at. I'm going to be running the next cycle soon. I'm running 5.0 and 1andro again. The last cycle was my first time running these two together. My gains were incredible. Now I am holding at 200lbs, I'm 5'8, and now 30 years old. Looking forward to this cycle again. -Phoenix

I'm guilty of only paying attn to blood pressure these days. But that's an awesome cycle, man...have fun! ebfitness15 when you need to stock up!

Lol, yeah I figured Wes would be the one to tackle this one. My bp is back to normal. I'm feeling great after the last pct.

Back