eRabbit33's Training Log

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 50 of 50
  1. #41
    Member
    erabbit33's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Age
    31
    Posts
    48

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by ebfitness View Post
    Feel better, man!
    Thanks! Still having spasms and very uncomfortable but I have a peace of mind and was told to go back to the gym and work on strengthening the area so I'm going to listen to the doctor and get my ass back.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #42
    Senior Member
    ebfitness's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Virginia Beach
    Posts
    4,253

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    16
    Thanked in
    14 Posts
    Rep Points
    1600749

    Quote Originally Posted by erabbit33 View Post
    Thanks! Still having spasms and very uncomfortable but I have a peace of mind and was told to go back to the gym and work on strengthening the area so I'm going to listen to the doctor and get my ass back.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Right on!
    IronMagLabs 15% Off Discount Code = ebfitness15


  3. #43
    Member
    erabbit33's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Age
    31
    Posts
    48

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    10

    Took another two weeks off to heal up 100%. Feeling much better. First day back in the gym was today. Decided to ease into it and focus on some basic low back and core movements. Nothing crazy here, going to start pushing it up a notch with each passing day that there is no discomfort, pain or spasms in the area.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #44
    Member
    erabbit33's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Age
    31
    Posts
    48

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    10

    2/22/17 - Workout

    Location - New York Sports Club (Hicksville, NY)

    Treadmill - 30 mins @ 4MPH & 0 Incline

    Back Extensions
    BWx10
    BWx10
    BWx10

    Super Mans
    3 x 30 secs

    Decline Crunches
    1x10
    1x10

    Seated Back Extension
    95x25
    110x25
    125x25
    140x25

    Plank
    1 x 30 seconds
    1 x 45 seconds
    1 x 60 seconds

    Crunches
    4 x 50 reps


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. #45
    Senior Member
    ebfitness's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Virginia Beach
    Posts
    4,253

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    16
    Thanked in
    14 Posts
    Rep Points
    1600749

    Quote Originally Posted by erabbit33 View Post
    Took another two weeks off to heal up 100%. Feeling much better. First day back in the gym was today. Decided to ease into it and focus on some basic low back and core movements. Nothing crazy here, going to start pushing it up a notch with each passing day that there is no discomfort, pain or spasms in the area.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Smart
    IronMagLabs 15% Off Discount Code = ebfitness15


  6. #46
    Member
    erabbit33's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Age
    31
    Posts
    48

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    10

    2/23/17 - Workout

    Location - New York Sports Club (Hicksville, NY)

    Treadmill - 30 mins @ 4MPH & 0 Incline

    Precor Smith Machine Shrug (Bar Load +?lbs)
    90 x 12
    90 x 15
    140 x 12

    Hammer Strength Standing Shrug (Machine adds 25lbs)
    115 x 15
    205 x 15

    Close Grip Front Lat Pulldown
    100 x 15
    120 x 15
    140 x 15

    Shotgun Cable Row
    20 x 20
    30 x 20
    40 x 20

    Seated Cable Rows
    100 x 15
    120 x 15
    140 x 12

    V-Bar Pulldown
    100 x 10
    110 x 10
    120 x 10

    Lying T-Bar Row
    45 x 10
    45 x 10
    70 x 10

    Seated Back Extensions
    110x25
    125x25
    140x25
    155x25

    Plank
    2 x 45 seconds


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #47
    Member
    erabbit33's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Age
    31
    Posts
    48

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    10

    Weight Update: 321.4lbs (+ 7lbs in last month)


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. #48
    Senior Member
    ebfitness's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Virginia Beach
    Posts
    4,253

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    16
    Thanked in
    14 Posts
    Rep Points
    1600749

    Quote Originally Posted by erabbit33 View Post
    Weight Update: 321.4lbs (+ 7lbs in last month)


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yuge!
    IronMagLabs 15% Off Discount Code = ebfitness15


  9. #49
    Member
    erabbit33's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Age
    31
    Posts
    48

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by ebfitness View Post
    Yuge!
    More like fat! Lol


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. #50
    Senior Member
    ebfitness's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Virginia Beach
    Posts
    4,253

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    16
    Thanked in
    14 Posts
    Rep Points
    1600749

    Quote Originally Posted by erabbit33 View Post
    More like fat! Lol


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    IronMagLabs 15% Off Discount Code = ebfitness15


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2004-2019 IronMag Labs®