• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Super DMZ 2.0 pre workout question?

twitchh17

Registered
Reaction score
hey hows it going guys? my super dmz 2.0 is coming in the mail today and im gonna be starting it as soon as it comes in.. im planning to take 2 caps per day.. my question is how long does it take for the body to absorb it fully before i can go to the gym? 2 hours before gym good? let me know thanks guys!

AM / PM dosing is all you need to be concerned with (12-14hr half life). It has little to no effect on pre/post workout dosing.

AM / PM dosing is all you need to be concerned with (12-14hr half life). It has little to no effect on pre/post workout dosing.

thanks man for the quick response! man thats a long half life so recovery on this should be awesome.. would there be any benefit to stacking the var i have or just drop the var and just stick with the super dmz for a month and use the var months later?

If it's your first run with DMZ I would save the var for a later date.

yeah no need for the var. the sdmz 2.0 with methyl sten in potent for sure. methyl sten is awesome imo

yeah no need for the var. the sdmz 2.0 with methyl sten in potent for sure. methyl sten is awesome imo

i dont know if it was a placebo effect or what but today was my first cap of super dmz 2.0 but before i took the first cap ive been on a week of 75mg ed of anavar.. but today i able to push out more than i usually do with legs had an awesome pump a lot better than anavar if this is just the first day cant wait to see the results in the weeks ahead!!

Back