• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Dream n grow log and review(IML sponsored)

Chad Frazier

Registered
Reaction score
So I got chosen to do a log ,review on dream n grow. Which for me works perfectly because my sleep has been horrendous due to certain compounds I'm on. I don't sleep well anyway so that just magnifies it. I'm going to start with 1 capsule tonight and fill you guys in on it in the morning. Wish me luck fellas.
aceee82d4b536fcf3ed940b3b2d2cf2b.jpg

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Doing same log bro,stuff is awesome so far

Sent from my 5017B using Tapatalk

So last night I took one about 40 minutes before bed. About 30 minutes in started feeling a bit sleepy. Fell right asleep. I only woke up 1 time last night oppose to every 1.5 hrs like usual. I got around a total of 7 hrs sleep which I rarely ever get. Woke up feeling rested and good energy. No hangover feeling whatsoever. So far so good. I did have a very dry mouth upon waking. Could be due to not waking up and taking a sip every hr and a half lol

GP20 For 20℅ off gorilla

Still remaining at 1 capsule before bed. This stuff really works awesome. Within 40 minutes of taking it u begin to start getting sleepy. Night before last I didn't wake up at all and last night only once. For me that's amazing. Not to mention the trenbologna sammiches don't help with my sleep at all. So for this product to help as effective as it has is huge testament to how well it works. Only sides I've experienced are very dry mouth upon waking. Most sleep aids make you feel hungover or super lethargic the next day. Not this one. I wake up feeling rested. Only noticed one day a very mild tired feeling.
Loving this stuff so far.

GP20 For 20 Percent off gorilla

Great to see this Chad.

Always enjoy your reviews. They are thorough and trustworthy :)

Great to see this Chad.

Always enjoy your reviews. They are thorough and trustworthy :)
Thank you Wes. I really like this product. I actually took last night off from it to see the difference. Sure as shit,took forever to fall asleep and woke up numerous times.

Not much has changed in terms of the effectiveness of this product. I've kind of noticed that it seems after around 3 days of straight use you can get away with the 4th night without. Almost like it builds in your system. I know it sounds crazy. It's a just a theory I have by the way I feel. So I'm going to try this as an experiment and see if there any validity to it.

I've noticed I'm able to go one night on and one night off and still sleep good. I've also noticed after about the 3rd day in a row on. I start to feel real groggy during the day. So my spot is one on and one off. As mentioned before I really can't speak much more highly of this product. This shit kicks ass. I've decided once I run this out I'm going to log one of the new products I.m.l.s other company has out. Not sure if it's going to be the Mk product or the one that is like an opiate. I'm leaning towards the andro Gelz though.

Sent from my Pixel XL

I just started taking a dmaa pwo and been training late at night with it due to work. Even with getting cranked on stim crazy pre the dream n grow is still putting me out. This stuff is a newfound addition to my supplements. I'll definitely be continuing use after this bottle is done. Very impressed by it.

Sent from my Pixel XL

I just started taking a dmaa pwo and been training late at night with it due to work. Even with getting cranked on stim crazy pre the dream n grow is still putting me out. This stuff is a newfound addition to my supplements. I'll definitely be continuing use after this bottle is done. Very impressed by it.

Sent from my Pixel XL
Love dmaa...and yeah, it's no match for Dream n Grow, haha

It's so nice for the first time in as long as I can remember I'm sleeping through the night. I overall just feel so much better through the day and my training is even going better. Still at 1 capsule and don't have a need yet to up it. Not to mention I'm using this while running tren and I'm still sleeping through the night. That's just crazy.

Sent from my Pixel XL

Dream n grow still working it's magic. Due to carb cycling and my diet having me very depleted right now and having upped tren. I may push it to two capsules because I'm waking up in the middle of the night starving.
I honestly would recommend this to anyone who has bad sleep. I actually have to numerous ppl.

Sent from my Pixel XL

Upped the dream n grow last night to 2 and slept amazing. Woke up feeling good. I'm tired today but it has alot to do with my diet. In the middle of a cut. So it's my 3rd low carb day and I'm dragging. Nothing to do with the product.

Sent from my Pixel XL

Upped the dream n grow last night to 2 and slept amazing. Woke up feeling good. I'm tired today but it has alot to do with my diet. In the middle of a cut. So it's my 3rd low carb day and I'm dragging. Nothing to do with the product.

I hate my low-carb days. Hang in there!

Everything is still going great with the dream n grow. The only side from the beginning to now is the cotton mouth upon waking. Definitely will take that anyday for a great nights sleep. Really love this stuff.

Sent from my Pixel XL

Almost out of my dream n grow. They have a 33% off sale if anyone needs to stock up I know I am. Also grabbing some Andro hard. I'll be starting a log for. Not sponsored but it's a product I believe in. I'm in Miami just landed this morning. Leaving on an 8 day cruise. Catch you all soon
b852c8387a6d433bfa5d42fe9a5763c7.jpg

Sent from my Pixel XL

So I finished out my dream n grow. I absolutely love this product and will and have been suggesting it my friends. Just want to thank Prince and I.m.l for the opportunity to log this. Great job on making this product guys

Sent from my Pixel XL

Back