• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Dream-n-Grow log

Thanks, ebfitness. It's good to hear from another who has experience with the product. I don't feel I've built up a tolerance either. I just take too much caffeine. My fault. I'll quit the caffeine in seven weeks and will drop back to one Dream-n-Grow a day. ;) And thanks for the discount code!

I must say even if someone takes a bunch of stimulants, just two D-n-G pills will knock you right out quickly. Love it!

All is still going well with the Dream - n - Grow EXCEPT I'm almost out! I can't believe how quickly I am going through the container. I guess if someone is able to take one pill a day, do it. Don't take extra or you'll run out quickly like me. Hopefully the other bloggers have been taking more as I only have this week left, I believe. Oh, well, I'm grateful for the opportunity to have been a logger/blogger and will continue to post any updates, if there are any, this week. I hope the come out with some female-safe muscle building supps and I can log about that!!!! Need to grow! As I am in my pre-comp diet, I'm happy to be heading into spring and summer as a lean bean but wishing my delts were as big as they were in the off season. Damn, I'm shrinking.

All is still going well with the Dream - n - Grow EXCEPT I'm almost out! I can't believe how quickly I am going through the container. I guess if someone is able to take one pill a day, do it. Don't take extra or you'll run out quickly like me. Hopefully the other bloggers have been taking more as I only have this week left, I believe. Oh, well, I'm grateful for the opportunity to have been a logger/blogger and will continue to post any updates, if there are any, this week. I hope the come out with some female-safe muscle building supps and I can log about that!!!! Need to grow! As I am in my pre-comp diet, I'm happy to be heading into spring and summer as a lean bean but wishing my delts were as big as they were in the off season. Damn, I'm shrinking.
5A-Laxogen and Nor-Andro are female friendly..

5A-Laxogen and Nor-Andro are female friendly..

Yes, when I'm done with this comp prep and heading into a fall build I plan to use the Nor Andro. I'm excited to grow again and I already know I have a lot to f building to do.

I counted wrong and still have another week's worth of DnG. I'm really hoping this Daylight Savings time change doesn't ruin me for work tomorrow. I like the extra light after work but I hate trying to fall asleep an hour earlier than normal. Tonight will be another good test of how well DnG works. I'm sure it'll help.

i have ordered all of my competition items and paid my entry fees and purchased guest seats. Comp is less than 30 days now.... Getting real. I'm both excited and nervous!!!

My girl runs both those products with good results

Sent from my 5017B using Tapatalk

Tonytoca, would you mind telling me her experiences? Ive been dying to hear the results from the Nor (more than the Laxogen) More strength or more size? Keeping gains after using? Water retention? THANKS!! Did it affect hair (shedding)? Always my fear....

She had no sides she put on small amount of weight while leaning out, some strength gains, only sides were increase in appetite, no crazy sides it's mild really nothing like a anavar cycle or anything it truly seemed perfectly safe for female use

She had no sides she put on small amount of weight while leaning out, some strength gains, only sides were increase in appetite, no crazy sides it's mild really nothing like a anavar cycle or anything it truly seemed perfectly safe for female use

Yup, Nor-Andro is good to go for female use! DISCOUNT CODE: ebfitness15

Thanks, Tonytoca031!!!!! It's good to finally read something from a woman's point of view since I haven't come across that yet. I'll be trying that this fall for my next bulk. Just need to stay lean this summer so no bulking until swimsuit season is over.

Last night was my last Dream-n-Grow. I've enjoyed this product and will definitely recommend it! It also made the Daylight Savings Time switch a lot easier.

I hear that good luck, I'm still on the dream and Grow just hate the cotton mouth lol, besides that yea it's awesome, definitely a good combo for a lean bulk, just up Cal's and eat clean stay in touch

Back