• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Dream-n-Grow log

Registered
Reaction score
Hello, everyone!
I'm so excited that I am allowed to be a part of this product review log. Thank you, #ironmaglabs and #ironmagazine.

So a little about me: First, I'm female. Provided my dieting goes well, I plan to compete this summer in Figure, which is why taking Dream-n-Grow is going to be really helpful. Whenever I diet or I'm stressed, I have trouble falling asleep; and there's nothing good about being awake until 1 in the morning and waking up at 5:30 to do cardio. As far as my routine, I do a four-day split, two upper body lifts and two lowers. Now that I'm entering the cut, I will continue these lifts and add in 30 mins of cardio 3-4x/week to start.

Serving size in Dream-n-Grow is one to two pills 30 mins before bedtime. There's 60 in the bottle. I will start tonight and will stick to one pill, as I'm sure only the big guys need two pills. So tomorrow I'll post my first review. I was on vacation last week, going to bed late and sleeping in so tomorrow it's back to reality. 😣

Subbed

GP20 For 20℅ off gorilla

So last night I took my first serving. I took one pill and about 30-45 mins later I started to feel really groggy. I fell asleep quickly and woke up twice during the night, which isn't abnormal for me; but what was good is that each time I fell back asleep quickly. I awoke feeling refreshed and ready for my morning cardio. I'm wondering if it's something I ate yesterday or D-n-G related but I woke up with the driest mouth; and despite drinking a lot of water before and after my morning run, I am still SOOO thirsty today and several hours have gone by.

So last night I took my first serving. I took one pill and about 30-45 mins later I started to feel really groggy. I fell asleep quickly and woke up twice during the night, which isn't abnormal for me; but what was good is that each time I fell back asleep quickly. I awoke feeling refreshed and ready for my morning cardio. I'm wondering if it's something I ate yesterday or D-n-G related but I woke up with the driest mouth; and despite drinking a lot of water before and after my morning run, I am still SOOO thirsty today and several hours have gone by.
I been waking with cotton too.

GP20 For 20 Percent off gorilla

I been waking with cotton too.

Thanks for letting me know I'm not the only one.
I'm not sure ,this is my take on it. I'm sleeping through the night for once so I'm not getting up every hr and a half and drinking water. Which in turn would be why I'm so parched upon waking. But thats my broscience answer lol.

Loving this product myself

So I'm very pleased with this product so far. The only negative to report is the extreme dry mouth it causes. To counter this I'm making sure to drink extra water after supper. My sleep is good. I still wake up at night but fall back asleep quickly. There is no morning grogginess that's normally associated with the other things I've used as a sleep aid -- Benadryl, melatonin pills, even Trazadone. Yes, I've tried a lot.

I don't feel like I'm dragging in the morning. I do my workouts in the morning before work and normally I wake up and pop half of a caffeine pill or some preworkout so I'm not a zombie at the gym. I haven't felt that awful feeling these last two days and seem more positive. So far so good...

Things are still going well with sleeping on Dream-n-Grow. I have been feeling less groggy in the morning than I have in a long time. I've started my diet on Sunday and have lost 3lbs so I'm thinking all things are on the up and up. I know it's primarily extra water loss the first week of a diet but it's a good confidence booster when starting out so I'm happy.

Things are still going well with sleeping on Dream-n-Grow. I have been feeling less groggy in the morning than I have in a long time. I've started my diet on Sunday and have lost 3lbs so I'm thinking all things are on the up and up. I know it's primarily extra water loss the first week of a diet but it's a good confidence booster when starting out so I'm happy.
This product is really good. First time in a long time I've been happy with a sleep aid. They either don't work for shit for me or I wake up feeling like I was out partying all night.What I've been doing to help with the cotton. Just like you I'm o ly waking around once a night which is unheard of. So when I do wake I keep my water on my nightstand by my bed. I make sure to guzzle a good amount down before going back to bed. Has helped out a bit.

I'm starting to wonder if improved sleep is the reason my weight loss is going so well. I know sleep is important and poor sleep makes me hungry and crave carbs and fat (and snack) but this diet is going better than expected and I'm attributing the D-n-G to perhaps being part of it. I'm falling asleep earlier than normal, around 9:30 versus 10, which has helped me cut out nighttime snacking beyond my last protein shake pre-bed. I sleep well and have been having an easier time at the gym at 6:20 each morning versus dragging halfheartedly around the place while my brain wakes up. I feel more pleasant overall and it's only been a little over a week. The whole cottonmouth thing has gotten better. Maybe my body is adjusting or maybe it's because I've been conscientious about drinking more throughout the day.

Now my only concern is that I don't lose muscle in this precontest diet or else there will be no contest. Maybe I need to rethink my diet and add some extra calories. Decisions, decisions....

Diet is killing me. I'm done whining now. I'm excited to go to sleep because I can stop being hungry. I happily just took my Dream n Grow and know I'll be sleeping like a baby anytime now. I am very pleased with my sleep these last couple weeks and don't have that anxiety of "Will I fall asleep tonight or will I toss and turn for a few hours?" That is gone. Thank goodness! Now I spend my time wondering am I big enough for figure or should I do bikini? Decisions, decisions.....

Friday, 2/10. I slept great again last night. I think I'm recovering from workouts better than I was before taking this product. My workouts have been solid and I'm in a prep/diet mode and my strength is good and feel like I'm recovering fine to accomplish all workouts these last two weeks. I'm down to 114.2. Excited!

I took two pills last night. I didn't want to do this, as I feel most supplements are geared toward men and the suggested max dose would be for a male versus a 114 lb female but this weekend was rough. I was very stressed this weekend because something bad happened in my personal life and Saturday I stuck to one pill and couldn't fall asleep. I believe I slept five hours max. My brain was just spinning with stress and thinking of all of the bad possibilities that are coming my way. So last night I just took two pills immediately and I slept like a baby. I woke up with my alarm for my a.m. workout and felt the same as I've felt the other mornings -- no sleepiness, grogginess, no bad experiences from taking extra. GOOD STUFF!!!

I took two pills last night. I didn't want to do this, as I feel most supplements are geared toward men and the suggested max dose would be for a male versus a 114 lb female but this weekend was rough. I was very stressed this weekend because something bad happened in my personal life and Saturday I stuck to one pill and couldn't fall asleep. I believe I slept five hours max. My brain was just spinning with stress and thinking of all of the bad possibilities that are coming my way. So last night I just took two pills immediately and I slept like a baby. I woke up with my alarm for my a.m. workout and felt the same as I've felt the other mornings -- no sleepiness, grogginess, no bad experiences from taking extra. GOOD STUFF!!!
That's great, ive been contemplating trying two myself but didn't want to wake up a zombie. Yeah this product is awesome.

Sent from my Pixel XL

No need to worry about that, Chad. You'll be fine if you take two. If I can handle two at 114/115 lbs, I'm sure you can handle it. You're looking pretty big in that profile pic.

Not Dream-n-Grow related but since I'm journaling I'm going to write anyways. I'm super bummed today! I've been steadily losing weight and today I'm up exactly one pound. I've been a little worried that I'm losing muscle based on how easily the weight has been coming off but secretly happy that my contest diet is coming along so smoothly. So today I'm up to 115.2 from 114.2. It, of course, could be salt or water related but it also could be my body fighting back since it's getting to the harder part, the last 10 lbs. Plus today is Valentine's Day and I was planning to have a glass of wine tonight or a tiny dessert to celebrate. Now I shouldn't and I'm bummed. Yes, this is precontest craziness and I know it. Come on, body. Cooperate!

Regarding the Dream-N-Grow, it's still working. Great stuff, IMLs!!!

Not Dream-n-Grow related but since I'm journaling I'm going to write anyways. I'm super bummed today! I've been steadily losing weight and today I'm up exactly one pound. I've been a little worried that I'm losing muscle based on how easily the weight has been coming off but secretly happy that my contest diet is coming along so smoothly. So today I'm up to 115.2 from 114.2. It, of course, could be salt or water related but it also could be my body fighting back since it's getting to the harder part, the last 10 lbs. Plus today is Valentine's Day and I was planning to have a glass of wine tonight or a tiny dessert to celebrate. Now I shouldn't and I'm bummed. Yes, this is precontest craziness and I know it. Come on, body. Cooperate!

Regarding the Dream-N-Grow, it's still working. Great stuff, IMLs!!!
I've been there myself during prep of my last show. Odds are it's water. To put your mind at ease you could do a little extra cardio today so you can drink your glass of wine with no worries. Happy Valentine's day btw. I got neurotic with it too but hang in there. Honestly you'll be fine

Sent from my Pixel XL

I think I need a lifetime supply of D-n-G or I need my body to start sleeping like normal people do. I sleep great now and feel happier. I am thinking this could help people who need prescriptions for sleep and is not too strong for a woman.

I was going to upload a progress pic, just like originally I intended to post a pic of me with my dream- n- grow but I keep being told my files are too large and cannot. I am using my cellphone, as always. If anyone reads this blog, please share what you do to upload pics. Thanks.

Happy Valentine's Day to you too, Chad! I hope it was a good night

Just to make it clear if anyone was wondering, I'm back down to one pill a night. It was just a bad weekend and so I took two but, no, I haven't built any kind of tolerance to the product so I returned to one pill per night and am sleeping just fine with it.

Just to make it clear if anyone was wondering, I'm back down to one pill a night. It was just a bad weekend and so I took two but, no, I haven't built any kind of tolerance to the product so I returned to one pill per night and am sleeping just fine with it.
Awesome!

Dream-n-Grow - still working! Nothing but good things to say about it. Now, if only my diet would kick in. I'm going to have to up the cardio as my weight loss has stalled for two weeks now. Bummer!

Dream-n-Grow - still working! Nothing but good things to say about it. Now, if only my diet would kick in. I'm going to have to up the cardio as my weight loss has stalled for two weeks now. Bummer!
Dropping calories?

Yes, I am going to have to drop calories soon. I was hoping to not have to for two more weeks. :( (Whine, whine.)

The Dream-n-Grow has been working well. Last night I went to bed at 9:30 and woke up feeling ready at 2:30 a.m.! I think I may have had too much caffeine during the day, edgy. I don't know. I took a second dream-n-grow then, fell asleep immediately, and woke up with my alarm at 5:45. I didn't feel groggy, felt refreshed for my morning workout, and all is good again.

Yes, I am going to have to drop calories soon. I was hoping to not have to for two more weeks. :( (Whine, whine.)

The Dream-n-Grow has been working well. Last night I went to bed at 9:30 and woke up feeling ready at 2:30 a.m.! I think I may have had too much caffeine during the day, edgy. I don't know. I took a second dream-n-grow then, fell asleep immediately, and woke up with my alarm at 5:45. I didn't feel groggy, felt refreshed for my morning workout, and all is good again.
Right on

So from now on probably I'm going to be taking two pills per night. I did it these last two nights since I'm a caffeine whore now. (not proud, just saying.) I'm eight weeks out and need to closely follow the diet and workout routine. So instead of one half serving of the ECA, now I'm doing the half serving in the morning and early afternoon, which is awesome but hurts me at bedtime. So this weekend I bumped up the D-n-G to two, totally resting hard, feeling refreshed in the a.m., working out hard, and waiting for the results to follow.

I'm wondering if after I finish this first bottle I should wait a week or two before starting another, just to allow the body to not be too used to it??? Maybe ebfitness can tell me the answer.

So from now on probably I'm going to be taking two pills per night. I did it these last two nights since I'm a caffeine whore now. (not proud, just saying.) I'm eight weeks out and need to closely follow the diet and workout routine. So instead of one half serving of the ECA, now I'm doing the half serving in the morning and early afternoon, which is awesome but hurts me at bedtime. So this weekend I bumped up the D-n-G to two, totally resting hard, feeling refreshed in the a.m., working out hard, and waiting for the results to follow.

I'm wondering if after I finish this first bottle I should wait a week or two before starting another, just to allow the body to not be too used to it??? Maybe ebfitness can tell me the answer.
Was wondering the same myself. Kind of Leary because I know if I do my sleep will go back to shit.

Sent from my Pixel XL

Was wondering the same myself. Kind of Leary because I know if I do my sleep will go back to shit.

Sent from my Pixel XL
I've been using Dream n Grow since it came out and I haven't built up a tolerance to it; it still knocks me out (even with a body full of stims, haha). ebfitness15 for your discount code whenever you guys need to stock up!

I've been using Dream n Grow since it came out and I haven't built up a tolerance to it; it still knocks me out (even with a body full of stims, haha). ebfitness15 for your discount code whenever you guys need to stock up!
Definitely will be

Sent from my Pixel XL

Back