• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Summer Shred

Trailphoenix03

Registered
Reaction score
Hey Fellas, I am finally ready to begin my cut! Looking for some recommendations for this cycle. I always prefer to bulk! The last few cycles did me well so I am holding at 205. I ran 5.0 and 1andro for the last two. This time around I am looking for something different. What do you like for cutting cycles?

Hey Fellas, I am finally ready to begin my cut! Looking for some recommendations for this cycle. I always prefer to bulk! The last few cycles did me well so I am holding at 205. I ran 5.0 and 1andro for the last two. This time around I am looking for something different. What do you like for cutting cycles?
R-Andro and 1-Andro!

Thanks EB! That's one of the stacks I have been considering, never ran these two together. I'm considering running a log of whatever I decide since I am tracking everything anyways and I'll be on here daily. My girl is thinking about getting on stage this year to compete as well so I am looking for something that would help her build some lean muscle. It's going to be a great year. Running a log on here could be fun!

Thanks EB! That's one of the stacks I have been considering, never ran these two together. I'm considering running a log of whatever I decide since I am tracking everything anyways and I'll be on here daily. My girl is thinking about getting on stage this year to compete as well so I am looking for something that would help her build some lean muscle. It's going to be a great year. Running a log on here could be fun!
Right on!

Hey Fellas, so I am thinking that the Randro and 1andro are the combo of choice for this cut. However, I am thinking about extending the run by following it with a run of something else. Any suggestions? Previously, NY follow on is epiandro at 4 caps ed. This usually helps me polish up and bring in the lines a bit better. Anyone else planning on a summer shred?

Hey Fellas, so I am thinking that the Randro and 1andro are the combo of choice for this cut. However, I am thinking about extending the run by following it with a run of something else. Any suggestions? Previously, NY follow on is epiandro at 4 caps ed. This usually helps me polish up and bring in the lines a bit better. Anyone else planning on a summer shred?
Nothing wrong with Epi-Andro but R-Andro is a bit stronger so you'll see more results from it.

So just run a second round of Randro?

Sounds good. I've been wanting something new even though I love 5.0. Trying to decide on the start date and then I will start the log!

Back