• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Looking for info on andro 1 and andro 4 stack

Cashalino33

Registered
Reaction score
Hey guys, looking to start a stack with Andro 1 and 4....new to pro-hormones. I'm 45 and lift 5 days a week. My main concern is what else I'll need to take to reduce side effects. A cycle support or a PCT? Thanks in advance

Hey guys, looking to start a stack with Andro 1 and 4....new to pro-hormones. I'm 45 and lift 5 days a week. My main concern is what else I'll need to take to reduce side effects. A cycle support or a PCT? Thanks in advance
1-Andro and 4-Andro is one of my favorite stacks. I run it with Advanced Cycle Support (2 caps daily) and E-Control and Ultra Male for PCT once the cycle is finished (1 cap daily of Ultra Male and 3 caps daily of E-Control, doses spread out AM, mid-day, PM for at least 30 days). ebfitness15 for your discount code whenever you need anything!

1-Andro and 4-Andro is one of my favorite stacks. I run it with Advanced Cycle Support (2 caps daily) and E-Control and Ultra Male for PCT once the cycle is finished (1 cap daily of Ultra Male and 3 caps daily of E-Control, doses spread out AM, mid-day, PM for at least 30 days). ebfitness15 for your discount code whenever you need anything!

Eb has got it on the money. Great stack!

Eb is the man.

I just finished a 1, 4 andro and started my e control at week three to combat some water retention.

Eb is the man.

I just finished a 1, 4 andro and started my e control at week three to combat some water retention.
Right on! Yeah, it is possible to hold some water from 4-Andro.

Back