• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Sinewave3 Hits It Hard With The New Androhard

sinewave3

Registered
Reaction score
Hello everyone, welcome to my Muscle Gelz Androhard log!

I would like to thank IronMag Labs, Muscle Gelz, Heavyiron and the team for picking me to log this over at PHF.

A bit about me: 36 years old, 6' tall, 182 lbs and have been lifting pretty consistently 10 years. Started out same height, but only weighing about 150lbs and sporting 29" jeans.

Diet is pretty good, about 2800 calories, 200g protein, moderate carbs and fat. Mostly clean foods, but I do keep a drawer full of protein bars at work for when it gets busy. Do have the occasional cheat meal or beer a couple times a month, gotta try and enjoy life and lower that stress!

Training is 4x a week on my lunch break. Generally upper 2x a week and lower 2x a week with either cardio or active recovery on Wednesday. Work up to a heavy 3-8 reps on my compound movement, and then 2-4 assistance exercises in the 8-15 rep range. I have a few injuries from a while ago and have adjusted my training around them.

I have run a few previous prohormone cycles, nothing too harsh. Osta, 11oxo, mechabol, etc. Have tried 2 other transdermals. Plan on starting 4 pumps a day first few days 2am/2pm and then going to 3am 2pm then the bottle should last 6 weeks. Might up the dose a little or add in some oral's from my stash. I think a cap or two of epiandro or trest might tempt me... any thoughts?
Hoping for a bit of a recomp and increased strength. Plan on keeping calories around maintenance first couple weeks and then reassess.

Have all supports on hand for cycle including AI and my SERM. Staple supplements are creatine, multi vitamin, magnesium, fish oil, vitamin c, 10 mg mk677 a night, and of course some whey protein post work out. Prob add in some hawthorn and/or celery seed for blood pressure.

Thanks for following and let me know if you have any questions!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

6d161264abc5d5731255f7db31fc3abf.jpg

Just before I tapped onto the bottle for my first dose.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Saturday was first day and tried 4 pumps and Sunday tried 3 am 2 pm.

No real effects yet, but must say he carrier and pump are awesome. The texture and smell of the carrier is great. The smell is really clean and mild, not overpowering like some stuff. Kinda smells faintly of alcohol when wet, but it dries in less than 5 minutes. When dry smells faintly of normal lotion.

Have tried Salvo transdermal in the past, but that carrier is very runny. Have also tried the Olympus TD's and their pump sucks and their carrier kind of leaves some crystals sometimes. Effective though.

Today was another 3 pumps am and 2 pm. Hit legs around lunchtime and had a good workout. Started off pretty stiff and tight so spent some extra time warming up. Hit up a few sets of stiff legged dead lifts and some planks. When a rack opened up I worked up to a fairly heavy set of 4 reps. Finished up with a couple of sets of 10 for some extra volume.

Calories were pretty good, did not track but they were about 3k cals.

Yesterday was day 3 and I did another 3 pumps am, 2 pm. It was 3-14 and I work in IT so it was "Pi day" so diet was shot from all the pie people brought in. I think there were 15+ pies and I had 4-5 little (medium? Lol) This was post workout so could have been worse.

Workout was ok, shoulder was a bit sore from going hard last week. Took it a bit easy and made sure to get a thorough warm up including a few PT exercises. Focused on back but did some shoulders. After the warm up worked up to a couple heavy sets of 10 on cable rows. Super setted the light sets with rear felt flies and the heavy ones with sets of 10 push ups. Next was dumbbell military press, super strict form, did a warm up set then 3 heavy sets of 10. Finished up with some single arm dumbbell rows super set with side and front delt raises. Wanted to get in some triceps work but time was up.

Later in the day I just crashed! Was a busy day at work and I clocked 13k steps on the Fitbit. I think it was all the pie and a bit of dehydration, but had a pretty good headache most of the night.

Today was an off day, 5 pumps same dosing schedule. Made sure to take my hawthorn and stay on top of my water and no headache. Actually felt pretty great, muscles felt nice and full, probably from all of that pie yesterday.

So yesterday was day 5 and weight has been holding solid at a hair under 182.

Woke up feeling energetic and great! First sunny day in like 4 months. Last few days I have been tired in general and have run out of gas in the afternoon. Pretty sure I have been fighting off a cold as a bunch of people at work have been sick. Bastards should stay home and not spread it around, lol.

So feeling better, and muscles still feeling a bit pumped/hard. Walking to the bus and to the gym I could feel a bit of a glute and shin pump!

Was leg day and I work out with one of the higher ups a couple Thursdays a month. He is a little heavier and not into the big 3 lifts yet, but I will turn him soon. Made sure to warm up real well including some stretching/mobility then we did a couple sets each of goblet squats, hyper extensions, calf raises, dumbbell dead lifts, and abs. After that we did some plyometrics where you squat down and grab a medicine ball, then explosively stand up and chest toss it up as high as you can on a wall. Just like this but we touch the ground with the ball every rep! https://www.trainonline.com/med-ball-squat-throws-exercise got some volume here 4 sets of 12. Finished up with a couple sets of Bulgarian split squats, the kind with the rear leg up on a bench.

Calories were a bit high cause it was leg day and I just felt extra hungry. Did not track but where was a crockpot full of meat and bones when I got home (mrs was making bone broth) so I had some extra calories. Breakfast was my usual, it's like a home made granola/muesli with a scoop of whey, cliff bar and a half a scoop whey pre workout, danish, whey and a can of chili post workout, and salad, steamed broccoli/brussels sprouts, quinoa burgers, and a baked potato with extra beef for dinner. Was pretty full after that I bet I ate a good 3500 calories.

Work was busy, cracked 10k steps and moved a ton of furniture cause I got a new desk. Boss hooked 3 of us up with those sit stand desks. Was a pain moving all my crap around instead of doing actual work but the ergonomics dude came by a year ago when my shoulder was sore and said a better desk and some other stuff would help. Plus, I read online sitting is like the new smoking, lol.

Yesterday was day 6. Weight holding steady at 182.

Some muscles still feeling full and a bit tight, primarily traps and back. Workout yesterday was upper body. Started out with some high rep light lat pulls, cable rows, and light stretching to get come blood flowing. Next was dumbbell bench, a couple light sets then moderately heavy for 3 sets of 10 super set with rear delt flys. Next was pull ups to failure, got 15, then 9 and finished each set with side delt raises. Last was some dips. Felt like I had some more gas but time was up. Had a good chest and bi pump!

Bench felt lighter than last week even though weighs were up. Also, last week I was sore in pecs and shoulder the next day but today I feel way better. I think recovery is up!

Calories were prob a bit high. Started getting hungry in the afternoon, and by dinner I was starving! Kept it clean but had some extra meat and 2 sweet potatoes.

Read that 3 pumps might be closer to 1 ml, so going to up my dose to up it 10 pumps a day next week and see how it goes.

Today was day 8 and last couple days were off days. Weight was 181 lbs and feeling slightly leaner.

Saturday worked on my bicycle and took care of some errands. Calories were prob a bit high for an off day, p split a Little Caesars pizza for dinner but had some salad and beef with it.

Sunday was first nice day in months so did some outdoor chores. Climbed up and down ladders all day and spent a bunch of time on the roof and hauling hoses, moving some wood chips, etc. calories felt pretty great. Did some stretching as back was real tight after all that.

Today was legs. Back was still tight so thought about doing upper body instead, but stuck to the plan. Rolled around on The lacrosse ball and that got stuff partially loosened up. Started with a few stiff legged deadlifts to get the hammie's and glutes going, then started on deadlifts. Did a bunch of sets and kept increasing my weight by 20-30 lbs each set of 5. Did a couple heavy sets then hit up the leg press. Did a set of20 reps, rested maybe a minute then did one more. Overall a solid workout, glad I did not bail!

Yesterday was day 10, body weight holding at a solid 182 lbs. love handles look like they are starting to shrink. If weight is steady then that sounds like the start of a good recomp!

Workout was upper body. Started with some stretching, a bit sore from last few days and back felt a bit tight. Foam rolled my legs a little. Started with seated cable rows super set with push ups to get the blood flowing. After a couple warm up sets did 2 sets of 10 heavy. Could have gone up in weight, but would have risked my strict form. Next was dumbbell military press, went heavy for 3 sets of 8. Well that was the goal, last set started doing some push press/cheat a bit so stopped at 7 and did a few sets of rear delt flys. Finished with high rep rope lat pulldowns super set with overhead rope tri extensions. Han a great tri and last pump!

Muscles felt full all afternoon. Went to the used clothes store with the Mrs and when trying on a shirt she accused me of "puffing my chest". Said no and actually puffed it and she was like oh crap! Yep, definitely a bit fuller...

Wednesday was an off day. Was a co-workers last day so blew the diet at lunch on pizza. Dinner was all clean, but Mrs made curry so I ate my normal amount...

Yesterday was day 12. Weight was solid at 182, ate good and had a great leg workout. Ate leftover curry for lunch and felt great all day! Calories were maybe slightly over maintenance. Did not do a ton of weight but hit some good volume. Did 4 sets of heavy front squats, abs, calves, ball toss plyos, and a couple sets of hypers for the posterior.

Friday was down a pound, but had a great workout!

Did some upper body work. Again, warmed up thoroughly including a bit of foam rolling of the low back and lats. Started with some cable rows super set with push ups. Warmed up then did 3 heavy sets of 8 rows. Next was flat bench. Have not done barbell bench in a while due to the shoulder, but it's been much better recently and the time has come... Eased in to a heavy set of 5, then added 10 more pounds and did 2 more sets of 5. Next was pull-ups and side and rear delts. Got 2 sets of 12 pull-ups and was about to switch to arms, but that song "eye of the tiger" came on over the gym sound system... I dug deep and you could tell everyone else in the gym did too! Cranked out another 8-9 reps. Last were gassed so finished up with a couple sets of arms. Had a serious pump that stuck with me all afternoon!

Yesterday was day 13 and an off day from the gym, but busted my butt around the house. Got 12k steps in on my Fitbit. Was so busy I missed my evening dose of Androhard and calories were about 2400.

Still feeling slim in the stomach and abdomen. Muscles are full and tight. Abs are even feeling a bit tighter as well. The pump Friday was fantastic and leads me to think this is has kicked in! Energy and mood have been good, libido is hard to say. Maybe normal? Work has been crazy and it's been busy at home, too. Hoping stuff will settle down next couple weeks then should have a better idea.

Temper did flare a couple times last week, but kept my cool. I think I would have been wound up in those situations anyway, hard to blame anything.

Warm up sets have felt lighter, recovery seems to be increasing, and pumps have been good. Looking forward to next week.

Yesterday was day 15, weight still at 182, still at 10 pumps a day.

Had a short but sweet leg workout. Worked up, did 3 sets back hyper extensions, then on to dead lifts. Wanted to squat, but could not get a rack... deads went well. Haven't gone really heavy for a while now, so just did a bunch of sets for some volume and eased in. Got up to what would have been close to my 5 rep max, but then did 2 sets of 3. Grip and low back were gassed. Back was getting tight, not quite back pump territory though. Just warning me not to do any more volume. Did some stretching and some light abs and called it a day.

Diet was strong, ate well, but not too much over my maintenance. All clean calories and prepped my famous "beef liver chili" for lunches/post workout all week. Sorry in advance if I crop-dust anyone in the gym this week!

Tuesday was day 16, up a lb to 183

Feeling great, definitely a mood booster for sure! Workout was upper body. Did a quick warm up, then went into cable rows. The gym got some Fat Gripz so I used the medium/wide handle with those on there. Wow, what a forearm and bi pump! Of course I used lower weights, but did 4 sets of 12 fairly heavy. Threw in a few sets of 12 push ups between the sets to get the chest and shoulders going. Next was rear delt flys, and seated military press with a barbell. Warmed up then did 3 heavy sets of 5. Well, form on that last rep of the final set was bad so we will just say 2 stars of 5 and one of 4... finished with pull-ups superset with dips. Did 3 super sets and some stretching and called it a day. Had a great arm pump! Lars and chest were pumped all day.

Might have over done it on the eating a little. Went to a friends house for dinner and they made Indian food. Chowed down on naan, dukah, tatziki, spicy meat, and had a couple drinks. Was really good food and had not seen these people for a year or so, so great company too!

Yesterday was day 17, Wednesday is usually an off day or cardio, but I went to the gym. Planned on doing more arms, but did a bunch of recovery type stuff. Had a knot in my mid back so rolled on The lacrosse ball and softened the knot. Dug around in my shoulder blade area and lower traps too. Next was a bunch of foam rolling for back and hips. Finished up with the plastic pipe doing some shoulder rotations and lat stretches. I know this does not sound like much, but it all lasted over half an hour and I was sweating by the end...
Felt way better! Been feeling a bit banged up from going heavy and keeping that intensity up.

Yesterday was day 18, weight back to 182

Been taking a little DHEA the last week or so in the am, hoping to keep stuff from being too dry,
Did a leg workout. Did not go real heavy but got good volume. Started with some stretching and mobility, don't want to get too tight or pull anything! Did some Cossack squats, lunges, hyper extensions, calves, and abs. Also did the ball squat toss, but grabbed a heavier ball. It was one of those basket ball types, 15 lbs, and they have NO bounce! Bit of a learning curve, but intense, so that was good.

Food was solid, did not track but estimate I was in a slight surplus.

Today is upper body!

Saturday was day 20 and Sunday was day 21. Both off days, but I did a ton of yard work yesterday. Clocked 12k steps raking, hauling gravel, and stuff so does that count as cardio??

Saturday ate maintenance calories but did have half a pizza. Yesterday was clean and a decent deficit with all of that activity. Even though they were off days, did a mini arm workout and a bunch of stretching. Low back has been tight and don't want it to get worse.

Today is legs and will be sure to get it warmed up. Interested to see what the scale says as well.

Hey Man, how's the Androhard treating you? I'm just getting to where I feel it full strength. My strength is still going up as well. Starting to lean out a bit. Just thought I'd drop in and say hi. And yes, the yard work counts as cardio! Lol

Hey Man, how's the Androhard treating you? I'm just getting to where I feel it full strength. My strength is still going up as well. Starting to lean out a bit. Just thought I'd drop in and say hi. And yes, the yard work counts as cardio! Lol

Hey there, it's treating me great so far! Generally when I lose weight I lose strength and muscle as well. It's like my body says "well, if there's no food then we don't need to keep any muscle around"
AndroHard has been great at increasing my strength a bit while my calories are a bit low, and giving some pumps and fullness throughout the day.

Yesterday was day 22. Weighed in at 182 again after keeping the calories tight all weekend. Mild caloric deficit yesterday,estimate about 26-2700 and I think my maintenance is about 3k.

Workout was legs. Loosened up with the foam roller, did some hip and leg stretching/mobility work, and got a rack. Did a few sets of good mornings with just the bar to get some blood flowing and glutes firing. Squats was the movement of the day. Did a bunch of warm up sets and worked up to a heavy triple. Was going to put on some more weight and go for another triple but form felt a little sloppy so kept the weight the same and did another set of 3. Did a set of 12 to get the blood flowing, then finished up with some abs and stiff legged dead lifts. Did some extra hip stretches because the outer hip/glute area felt a little tight. I think they call it pidgin pose in yoga.

Sounds like it is going well for you. To help losing muscle while cutting, have you tried using 5aLaxogen? It really helps me to hold all my muscle while in a deficit. I run it and the anabolic matrix. My strength to seems to stick around pretty well when running those two. If you decide to check them out, you can save 15 percent using my code anubis15 at checkout. Take care my friend!

Day 23: up a lb to 183

Workout was upper body. Work was nuts so missed my pre workout meal. Instead had half a scoop of whey and 1/3 of a cup crasins. They are like raisin cranberries with a bit of sugar.

Workout was good, and pumps were great with the carbs from the fruit! Started with cable rows again, warmed up then did 2 heavy sets of 10. Super set with push ups last 3 sets. Next was rear delts, just did a few sets while warming up the shoulders. Did some dumbbell shoulder presses. Went heavy for 3 sets of 10. The last 5 of the last set were more push presses from the leg drive I snuck in there... oh well felt strong. 2 weeks ago I barely got 3 sets of 8 with the same weight. Next was pull-ups for a set of 6, then 2 sets of 8. Felt strong on these so bumped from 6 to 8. Did a few sets of rear delts and side delts, then finished up with arms. Arms had a thick, dense pump hat lasted a few hours. Could barely flatten my collar when getting dressed in the locker room.

Big update here,

Day 24 off day. Went to the gym and did a bunch of active recovery like foam rolling and stretching. Really worked my hips, hamstrings, and back and lats.

Day 25 weighed in at 180. Did a leg workout. Hips were still a bit sore so I did not go too heavy, but did more volume. Did some stretches, Kossack squats, step ups, squat tosses with the heavy ball, back hyper extensions, abs and calves. With all the different movements, hips felt much better post workout.

Day 26 was yesterday, weighed in at 181.

Did upper body today. Gym was crazy busy today! Started with the shoulder D1/D2 exercises on the cable machine. Next was rear delts flys to really set the shoulders warmed up. Working set was a dumbbell bench raised up 1 notch and dumbbell row super set. Did a few warm up sets, then did 3 heavy sets of 8 on bench and 3 sets of 10 for rows. Next was dips and delts. Did 3 sets of each. For the delts I started with 8 reps on rear, 8 reps on sides, then 8 reps for front delts to hit each part. That was one set so did that 3 times.

Had a fair anoint of carbs pre work out and pumps were good, but not crazy like the other day. Calories were pretty good, but I was running all over the place for work, so I think I was a dit under maintenance for the day.

Took the weekend off from the gym. Once again doing maintenance on the yard and house. Was up on the ladder and roof Sunday.

Yesterday was day 29 weighed in at 182.

Even though it was a Monday I did upper body instead of lower. Lower is a bit sore from the weekend, will see how I feel today.

Workout was good, not great, felt kind of gassed before I started. Did some lower body foam rolling and stretching, shoulder warm ups, then rear delts. Have to take care of those shoulders! Next was cable rows. Did a few light sets then went heavy for 3 sets of 10 alternating with push ups. Next was dumbbell military press. These felt heavy but still got 3 sets of 10. Finished with some rope lat pulls for high reps. These really stretch my lats and give a good pump.

Libido has taken a hit the last week. First few weeks of this run I had morning wood every day, not anymore. Prob just job stress hope it's better this week.

Yesterday was day 30, one month mark! Hard to believe, time is flying by.

Weight is 182 again, and did a lower body workout. Right hip/hip flexor still a bit sore, pretty sure I tweaked it up on the ladder. Oh well, did dead lifts anyway. Warmed up and foam rolled the sore spot, and did some light stiff leg deads. Hopped on to the platform and started with the bar for a bunch of reps and just kept adding weight until I got to a heavy triple. Felt great, like I could have squeezed out 1-2 more. Rested maybe a minute and a half and tried again, but felt like the weight was glued to the floor! Took that as a sign and did a few sets of 12 of light squats and a set of calves and called it a day.

I did make a liquid epiandro oral solution and tried it before the workout. I just dumped 3G epiandro in 30 ml vodka. It is super clumpy and tastes like crap, capsules like Epiandro RX would be way better.

Day 32 was yesterday. Weight is solid at 182

Did a leg workout. Went for more volume and variety again. Warmed up and did some stretching, 4 sets of 12 of the squat throws, 4 sets of step ups 10 each leg, 4 sets of 12 hyperextensions super set with abs, and 4 sets of calves. Had an awesome calf pump and feeling it in my glutes as well.

Day before was upper body. Workout was great and had an awesome lat and chest pump. Part of that might have been all the carbs preworkout but I will take it!

So Friday was day 33, was going to be off day but did a home gym workout. Warmed up some then did some shoulder/rotator cuff work. I have some gymnastics rings hanging on truck straps so did 4 super sets of push-ups on those and pull ups. Next was overhead tricep extensions on those and curls. Pump was great again! Finished with a boxing routine with the Mrs. and some stretching. Also took the dog for a long walk. Feeling lean and mean!

Last 2 days were off days. Well off from the gym, but still taking care of business around the house. Androhard bottle is feeling lighter, looked inside but tough to just eyeball how much is left....

Yesterday was day 36, up a couple pounds to 184.

Hit the gym and wanted to do squats but just could not get a rack so went with deadlifts. Warmed up, foam rolled my glutes and low back, did a few sets of hyperextensions, then on to deads. After some warm up sets worked up to a heavy double. Might have been able to squeeze out a 3rd but form would have suffered. Dropped the weight and did 2 more sets of 5 each. After some stretching I called it a day.

Leg day so ate pretty big. Prob just a bit over my maintenance for the day.

Tuesday was upper body. Work scheduled a Lunch time meeting, but I found the notes online and said screw that, lunch is my time and hit the weights anyway.

Day my buddy at the gym and he asked if I wanted to do "arms" and I said hell yes!

Did a fair amount of volume and just followed his workout, so it was a bit different and that's always good. Started with a bunch of band pull aparts to really warm up the back. Did them at different angles and heights so that was great. Next was cable rows, then a tri set of 1 arm shoulder press, side delts, and curls. Then a few sets of pull ups, next was decline chest flys, and last was decline dumbbell bench. The nice weather here has made he gym crazy so we went with decline since all of the flat benches were in use. Had a great pump!

Yesterday was day 38 and an off day. Dialed the calories back some and went on a hike for close to an hour.

Yesterday was day 39 and weight was 183.5. Leg Day!

My buddy did not make it to the gym today so I did legs without him and went heavy. I did take a bit of my epiandro pre workout. My lucky day cause I for a squat rack! Last cycle I ran and when all the racks were full, I just started doing front squats on the deadlift mat. Staff came over and threatened to kick me out! Got a rack this time so no worries.

Started with some foam rolling, felt a bit tight, especially the glutes. Next did some flute bridges, then 2 sets of hyperextensions just to warm up and get my butt working. First few sets of squats were light and threw in some sets of hanging leg raises to activate my core between sets. Pyramided up my weights to a solid 5, and finally a heavy set of 3. Heavier than I have gone in a long time since my last couple injuries! 3 felt good, and might have had a 4 th rep so I rested a bit, caught my breath, then banged out 3 more. Finished up with a few sets of light weight high rep squats for some volume/hypertrophy. Feeling like a beast! Even had a bit of a lat pump. Low back starting to get tight, but not like the standard back pumps that can hurt a workout.

Calories were solid. Someone did bring in doughnuts at work, so I nabbed one and stashed it in my office for post work carbs. Doughnuts are my diet kryptonite... he must have brought them in to celibate 4/20 lol. Calories were otherwise clean, but a lot of carbs, total around 3200 for the day. Just a hair over maintenance since it's leg day.

Back