• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Cycle with out a pct

busguy

Registered
Reaction score
Is there a cycle that I could run that would not require a pct? I know laxogen is a product that can be used. Are there any others? Also I know not as good as 5.0 but what kind of gains could I possibly expect? Also does laxogen need to be cycled or can it be taken all the time?

Is there a cycle that I could run that would not require a pct? I know laxogen is a product that can be used. Are there any others? Also I know not as good as 5.0 but what kind of gains could I possibly expect? Also does laxogen need to be cycled or can it be taken all the time?
You'd have to stick to things that don't shut you down, so Laxogen is about it. You could stack it with natural test boosters like Ultra Male and E-Control for a little extra kick..

Ok. Thanks. I think the real reason for not running 5.0 is the cost. Is there a kick ass alternative that is cheaper and maybe will harness similar gains? I'm looking for about 150.00 mark.

I'd definitely go with 1-Andro! Lean gains! ebfitness15 for your discount code!

Just thought about it. Do I need 1 and 4 andro together to keep from having performance issues?

Just thought about it. Do I need 1 and 4 andro together to keep from having performance issues?
I've always been fine with just 1-Andro, no performance issues (and I'm almost 40).

Do u ever get off of the 1-andro?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do u ever get off of the 1-andro?

Absolutely. The longest I've ever pushed an Andro cycle is 12 weeks, usually I stick to 8 weeks immediately followed by PCT.

Not sure why that was sent. I think I was in the middle of asking a question and I got side tracked and sent it by accident.

Question. Came into a little extra $ yesterday.

Looking for a 4 week cycle. What would you recommend for max results during those 4 weeks. Looking for size and strength

Not sure why that was sent. I think I was in the middle of asking a question and I got side tracked and sent it by accident.

Question. Came into a little extra $ yesterday.

Looking for a 4 week cycle. What would you recommend for max results during those 4 weeks. Looking for size and strength
If you have the money, I would do the 1-Andro / 4-Andro combo at 4 caps of each daily. If not, I'd just run the 1-Andro at 4 caps daily. DISCOUNT CODE: ebfitness15

Is that 2 caps 2x daily? Also 1 andro and 4 andro over 5.0? Going to be placing an order by end of the week. Thanks eb!!!

Also can I get away with not getting cycle support or us that a bad idea?

Is that 2 caps 2x daily? Also 1 andro and 4 andro over 5.0? Going to be placing an order by end of the week. Thanks eb!!!
Yup 2 caps of each 2x daily (4 caps of each daily ). There's definitely nothing wrong with 5.0, but I love the lean mass that 1-Andro packs on. I personally run Advanced Cycle Support at 2 caps daily year round for good health, so I never like to tell people NOT to run it...but it's up to you.

So buy 2 bottles 1 andro, 2 bottles 4 andro, 1 um and 1 e control?

If u are running 1-andro at 40yrs old, I was told it would just tank my regular Test levels and put me in a bad position.... I'm 40 and can't get TRT script... test lols at 340. I've been thinking about using prohormones... what is your take on it? Was the advice correct?

If u are running 1-andro at 40yrs old, I was told it would just tank my regular Test levels and put me in a bad position.... I'm 40 and can't get TRT script... test lols at 340. I've been thinking about using prohormones... what is your take on it? Was the advice correct?

PHs do shut down your natural test production, that's why we use PCT to restore natural test production (Ultra Male and E-Control or Tamoxifen or Clomiphene). You could run a PH cycle for some extra gains, and then follow up with an extended PCT to get your natural test levels up. ebfitness15 for your discount code whenever you need anything.

I have a question regarding the dosage of the andro stack. I work in a prison and work 16 hour shifts from 2pm-6am a few days a week and can't bring anything in. Is it alright to take 1 andro and 4 andro at 8:30 am and then again at 12:30pm before I work? Or should I just take the dosage once a day on the days i work 16 hours.

I have a question regarding the dosage of the andro stack. I work in a prison and work 16 hour shifts from 2pm-6am a few days a week and can't bring anything in. Is it alright to take 1 andro and 4 andro at 8:30 am and then again at 12:30pm before I work? Or should I just take the dosage once a day on the days i work 16 hours.
Yeah, in a case like yours or anyone that's in a pinch for time, I would just take the Andro dose once a day at the same time each day.

What's the difference between nor andro and 1 andro?

I'll chime in here on PCT. I'm 38 and I have run two cycles one IML M sten, the second 1, 4 andro form another company. Both times I used the E control and ultra male for PCT and I am ten day post pct everything seems to be recovering well. Note the 4 andro caused me to blow up like a water balloon and I started E control 3 caps a day on week 3, this helped. After M sten I was skeptical about the Andros, but my strength went right back up without feeling like shit. I did not eat aggressively on the 1,4 andro I was going for more of a recomp or lean bulk I still gained about 10 pounds. I'm sitting around 198 now down from 210 ( water). I wear a uniform and actually stopped squatting because my pants were to tight.

Drink Water! take On Cycle ( I think it helps).

So if 1 andro is dry and 4 andro makes you balloon...I was always under the assumption 1 andro was bad for being able to perform in the bedroom. Loosing libido. And 4 andro was supposed to combat that. I came into some money but thinking about just buying the 2 bottles of 1 andro, 1 bottle of um and 1 bottle e control. But really worried about loosing performance with the wife. But eb says he almost 40 and has no issues with just the 1 andro. Cycles for me in past are 4 cycles total of 3.0, 2 cycles with 5.0. Each time I had a lot of trouble in the bedroom 2-3 weeks in and then til almost done with pct.

So if 1 andro is dry and 4 andro makes you balloon...I was always under the assumption 1 andro was bad for being able to perform in the bedroom. Loosing libido. And 4 andro was supposed to combat that. I came into some money but thinking about just buying the 2 bottles of 1 andro, 1 bottle of um and 1 bottle e control. But really worried about loosing performance with the wife. But eb says he almost 40 and has no issues with just the 1 andro. Cycles for me in past are 4 cycles total of 3.0, 2 cycles with 5.0. Each time I had a lot of trouble in the bedroom 2-3 weeks in and then til almost done with pct.
R-Andro can also help libido if that's been an issue for you...and R-Andro is extremely dry.

So 1 bottle r andro and 1 andro? Would gains be better with r andro or 1 andro. I currently use a separate dhea supplement as well. Do I even need the separate dhea?

So 1 bottle r andro and 1 andro? Would gains be better with r andro or 1 andro. I currently use a separate dhea supplement as well. Do I even need the separate dhea?
You won't see much from just 2 caps of each daily; I'd stick to running 4 caps of each Andro you decide to run. And no, DHEA won't do anything for you on cycle.

Ok thanks. I'll buy 2 bottles 1 andro, an um and an econtrol. If I start seeing issues with libido I'll quit the andro.

Getting ready to place my order and was wondering if I should run just 1 bottle of e control pct or should I get 2 bottles and run 1 during and 1 after on cycle?

Back