• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Freepressright's dance with AndroHard (former Primordial Performance member)

Freepressright

Registered
Reaction score
Wow, it feels like it’s been forever since I last launched a thread or participated on the board. Life’s been a busy one, and it feels great to be back.

Thanks to the generosity of MuscleGelz (as arranged by Wesley Inman), I am proud to announce my logging of the brand new AndroHard transdermal. As most of you probably already know, this is an attempt to clone the popular Primordial Performance beast that so many loved, but with a twist all its own.

Each pump of this very fast-drying gel contains 50mg of androsterone and 50mg of epiandrosterone. The tube contains enough Andro Hard that you could run it as high as 800 milligrams daily for an entire month.

I have used a number of different stano and epiandro products through the years, most recently having used IML’s EpiAndro RX. I began this product on Friday. It is now Tuesday, and like the EpiAndro RX, it is already doing something.

First, let’s start with a physical description of the gel. It dries faster than BPS Dermacrine and Andro Gel, without any trace of a sticky residue. I also believe it to be very fast absorbing.

The quantity of gel that comes out on each pump is far from being a lot. But the dose appears to be perfectly metered each time. I have been applying to the upper trunk area, particularly shoulders, upper back, back of neck and biceps – following Eric Portratz’ old rule of thumb about avoiding the stomach area with transdermals.

Friday I applied two pumps (200mg) at around 4:00 in the afternoon. Before bed that night I applied another 200mg. I had never gone higher than 400 with any stano before, save one occasion, and it made me feel overstimulated.

I awoke the next morning clear headed and ready to go. I figured since I wasn’t overstimulated, I’d apply 300mg. By the middle of the day I was feeling very bright eyed and energetic, so much so that I pondered the idea of using it as a way to help me break my caffeine addiction. More on that later.

I am a gigging musician, as some of you know. I went out and played a show Saturday night. At the end of a four-hour performance, I usually feel like I’ve been steam rolled. At the end of the night, I felt like I was ready to do it all over again.

This product gets an A+ for energy and mental clarity.

Sunday was my first lifting session after having taken it. I had lots of gas in the tank, the strength felt slightly enhanced and I walked out with a spring in my step. There was an enhancement to pumps for sure, but nothing over the top yet.

I felt so good by Monday that I decided I was going to try to quit caffeine. For at least the past five years, maybe longer, I have been a daily user of caffeine to an excessive degree. It has gotten so bad that I’m hitting between a half gram and a full gram of caffeine every day, between pre-workout and zero-carb/sugar energy drinks. It’s so bad that I really can’t feel much from them, but I crave them much like I craved cigarettes all those years ago when I smoked.

I made it through the morning and early afternoon with no issues. I felt pretty good overall, even after meal time. However, as 4:00 drew closer, I developed a raging headache behind my eyes, became irritable and just didn’t feel like myself. The withdrawal symptoms were starting to take over.

I made dinner, ate and went to bed around 6:30 or 7 just to avoid having to deal with them. I slept until a little after 5 this morning. I awoke and chose once again not to hit the caffeine. I applied my three pumps and headed out to the gym to hit shoulders.

I could barely tell that I had not taken a pre-workout. The clear head was there, I felt strong, pumps were enhanced and I walked out feeling great. I did, however, note that my muscles feel much tighter -- and stiffer, almost.

I really had to stretch today, and it felt like I was having to stretch extra hard to feel as flexible.

Already, my muscles have dried out significantly. The abs have really come out to play and any bloat is gone.
Libido wise, I guess now that I look at everything, I don’t know that it’s really going up much yet. It certainly hasn’t been hurt, but I’m not antsy for action any more than usual. I will be anxious to see just how much I can play with my carb intake without it hurting me, as I’m a Cyclical Keto Dieter.

Anyone with any questions, feel free to hit me up. You can order this product here:

https://www.musclegelz.com/products/andro-hard/?wpam_id=5

Great start to the log man. After I get back from vacation I'm going to be grabbing some myself. Sibs awesome so far.

Sent from my Pixel XL

On my lunch break from work so I might as well do an update now.

Last night I really noticed the tightening and drying effect of this compound in full force. I was training a client and we were stretching the inner thigh. It felt like I was trying to stretch a stiff leather belt. Ordinarily my inner thigh muscles are not tight like this. This compound is definitely one that you may have to watch for muscle tears due to limited flexibility. Rule of thumb has been thorough stretching for me.

On another note, my appetite is huge at the moment. It's been kind of "meh" for a while now. I haven't tried to bulk in ages because I just haven't had the appetite to do it.

Despite shoveling in a shit ton of high-fat calories and still keeping on the medium-low carb side, I decided last night that a giant bowl of full-fat, real-sugar ice cream was in order, just because. I chased it with about 300 calories of peanut butter, about a half hour before bed.

My meals yesterday were my morning protein shake, which is made with heavy whipping cream, two scoops of whey isolate and water for around 1,100 calories; followed by lunch that was a cheddar bacon flavored bratwurst patty (340 calories), a low-carb flax and grain wrap, two slices of sharp white cheddar, a low-carb Greek Yogurt with heavy whipping cream added for about another 100 calories, about 12 broccoli tots and a natural peanut butter serving with sugar-free strawberry preserves.

In between I had decaf coffee with a tablespoon of coconut oil.

For dinner I made faux macaroni and cheese with garlic cauliflower, Velveeta sauce, a pound of bacon and sharp cheddar. I ate about half the entire batch I made. My wife ate the other 1/4.

And before you ask, my bloodwork is stellar despite the high-fat intake. Lipids are very low.

For dessert, I already mentioned the ice cream and peanut butter. Decided to say screw it and throw some added carbs in there just for shits and giggles.

I woke up this morning leaner and drier than yesterday and I weigh about 3 pounds less than when I started the AndroHard on Friday. So, I'm down in weight, but not necessarily in size overall, if that makes sense.

It has dried me out tremendously. Today is leg day after work and I can't wait to see how I feel. And I had to bend on the cold turkey caffeine cessation. Two days of severe migraines was hell. I couldn't do it anymore. I broke and had a Zero energy drink. Got rid of the headache on the spot. Today I'm going back to coffee and I'm going to taper off with mixing in decaf gradually.

Energy was still good, even during the caffeine withdrawal. But it was the headaches that I couldn't deal with anymore.

Great log so far!

I am definitely hooked on caffeine too, but keep it limited to 2 cups coffee in the am and maybe half a cup preworkout. Even this amount is hard to give up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A few days have passed and I have been active in the gym and active on the stage. That being said, I really cannot say enough GREAT things about this compound.

The onset of benefits is being felt on a daily basis, more gradually with each passing day. I now have a full week and two days of dosing under my belt and I think I feel confident enough to say that MuscleGelz has hit it completely out of the park with capturing the bang for the buck, strength and effectiveness of the two best versions of AndroHard PP put out. Kudos to them, too, for having the balls to do a transdermal.

Before I continue singing the praises, I will bring up one potential downside. This ultra-fast-drying product does tend to leave you with some very minor skin irritation if you do not actively rotate application sites. I've had a little bit of dry skin and itching, but nothing over the top.

I, for a few days, applied to the quads and hamstrings. Seemed to work the same.

I trained legs last week, and despite my knees now hurting me anymore, the session was super strong. The CNS stimulation is evident on this compound because I feel much more stable in my fine motor movements. This is very common when on a DHT pro, for me. On Thursday I have a second upper body routine of the week and decided to hit the barbell flat bench to warm things up. Before I knew it, I was getting in on a powerlifting class on benching that was going on in my gym and wrenching the weight up no problem.

The one thing I noted in this workout was that my mind-muscle connection was incredibly focused. I felt every rep and every squeeze and felt like I was really getting something out of it that I don't normally. The pump was on the brink of skin tearing. That's a feeling I've missed.

As of Friday, the one thing I thought was missing (and it bummed me out) was an uptick in libido. But let me tell you, by the conclusion of Friday evening, the benefits started kicking in and they've been improving by the day. More on that another time.

I play in an AC/DC tribute band and I have the role of Angus Young. It is the most labor intensive gig in rock n' roll. We have a 2.5-hour show that has no set breaks. I have to run, jump, stomp, fall, climb and do all sorts of crazy things. I am normally absolutely wiped out at the end of that night, loaded to the gills with aches and pains and I am shot the next day.

NOT the case this time.

Although I was sore at the end of the night, it was nowhere near the degree it is normally. And my energy level was still good. I slept only four hours that night and awoke to take my sons to karate, my stepson to jiu jitsu and to train a client. I felt pretty good. And Saturday night, I played a full show with my other band and felt absolutely normal and not totally drained from the night before.

The anti-estrogen action of this compound is certainly evident. After going through some major financial struggles last year, I could no longer afford my herbal treatments. I opted to go on TRT because my insurance covered it and I was going on an elevator ride with my T levels. My life is hectic. I often work 7 days a week to support my large family and we have some major ex issues that has put my wife in a legal battle against her ex and it's costing us a ton of money.

I had recently developed some bad acne on my forearms after my TRT dose was bumped. Normally when I get hormonal acne, it isn't because of the test, but because of estrogen. One week in on this compound, and the acne is 98 percent gone.

Going to see how this week goes, but so far I am one happy logger.

A few days have passed and I have been active in the gym and active on the stage. That being said, I really cannot say enough GREAT things about this compound.

The onset of benefits is being felt on a daily basis, more gradually with each passing day. I now have a full week and two days of dosing under my belt and I think I feel confident enough to say that MuscleGelz has hit it completely out of the park with capturing the bang for the buck, strength and effectiveness of the two best versions of AndroHard PP put out. Kudos to them, too, for having the balls to do a transdermal.

Before I continue singing the praises, I will bring up one potential downside. This ultra-fast-drying product does tend to leave you with some very minor skin irritation if you do not actively rotate application sites. I've had a little bit of dry skin and itching, but nothing over the top.

I, for a few days, applied to the quads and hamstrings. Seemed to work the same.

I trained legs last week, and despite my knees now hurting me anymore, the session was super strong. The CNS stimulation is evident on this compound because I feel much more stable in my fine motor movements. This is very common when on a DHT pro, for me. On Thursday I have a second upper body routine of the week and decided to hit the barbell flat bench to warm things up. Before I knew it, I was getting in on a powerlifting class on benching that was going on in my gym and wrenching the weight up no problem.

The one thing I noted in this workout was that my mind-muscle connection was incredibly focused. I felt every rep and every squeeze and felt like I was really getting something out of it that I don't normally. The pump was on the brink of skin tearing. That's a feeling I've missed.

As of Friday, the one thing I thought was missing (and it bummed me out) was an uptick in libido. But let me tell you, by the conclusion of Friday evening, the benefits started kicking in and they've been improving by the day. More on that another time.

I play in an AC/DC tribute band and I have the role of Angus Young. It is the most labor intensive gig in rock n' roll. We have a 2.5-hour show that has no set breaks. I have to run, jump, stomp, fall, climb and do all sorts of crazy things. I am normally absolutely wiped out at the end of that night, loaded to the gills with aches and pains and I am shot the next day.

NOT the case this time.

Although I was sore at the end of the night, it was nowhere near the degree it is normally. And my energy level was still good. I slept only four hours that night and awoke to take my sons to karate, my stepson to jiu jitsu and to train a client. I felt pretty good. And Saturday night, I played a full show with my other band and felt absolutely normal and not totally drained from the night before.

The anti-estrogen action of this compound is certainly evident. After going through some major financial struggles last year, I could no longer afford my herbal treatments. I opted to go on TRT because my insurance covered it and I was going on an elevator ride with my T levels. My life is hectic. I often work 7 days a week to support my large family and we have some major ex issues that has put my wife in a legal battle against her ex and it's costing us a ton of money.

I had recently developed some bad acne on my forearms after my TRT dose was bumped. Normally when I get hormonal acne, it isn't because of the test, but because of estrogen. One week in on this compound, and the acne is 98 percent gone.

Going to see how this week goes, but so far I am one happy logger.

Back