• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

New member with a lot of Q's!

claytondavis

Registered
Reaction score
So I'm new to the lifting scene. Been lifting for close to 6 months. I just finished my first cycle of PH. And I'm starting my post cycle. I'm not a fan of the PH because of the side effects, but I am also not to knowledgeable on this topic. Any advice on what I should be taking and not taking. Any advice is good advice. Thanks in advance.

I am 5' 11" and weigh 190. When I started 6 months ago I weighed 205.

Welcome to Ironmag! There are a lot of moderators here that can answer your questions. Feel free to ask, even if you think it's a stupid question, those are usually the more important ones. Before I make any recommendations, could you give us some more details about yourself? Age? What ph did you run? Dose? Duration etc. It is good to hear you are running a pct, especially if you had sides. What were they?

-I ran it for 4 weeks
- as far as sides go, my aggression was a lot worse, really short temper, and in increase in acne on my face and back about week 3, but has gone away now.
44e70897645900b071feff7dd67ec58b.jpg
e4e4ae310927deae2c5f8ac1c7887b55.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For now, I'd suggest focusing on a PCT that includes IML Advanced Cycle Support at a minimum. You could also run the Ultra Male to help balance out. Once you've completed this consider giving one the IML stacks a run! You won't be disappointed. Use my discount below to save some cash for the next cycle. Let us know if you have more questions.

http://www.ironmaglabs.com/products-all/ anubis15

Last edited:
Back