• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Received new products

busguy

Registered
Reaction score
I received my 1 andro and other supps. I know I have asked before but just checking. I have been taking a dhea product non stop for almost a year now. Should I stop taking that while on 1 andro or can I continue to take the dhea?

I received my 1 andro and other supps. I know I have asked before but just checking. I have been taking a dhea product non stop for almost a year now. Should I stop taking that while on 1 andro or can I continue to take the dhea?
Reg dhea is pretty much pointless on cycle.

Should I start dhea back up when I start my pct with ultra male and even control or start after that?

Dhea has done wonders for me but is there another product I should take in place of it that I can take all year long?

Dhea has done wonders for me but is there another product I should take in place of it that I can take all year long?
I like Anabolic Matrix in a case like that

Ok cool. Thanks. I will have to lookinto that product because I don't know anything about it.

Back