• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

My Journey... come along for the ride?

ZDawgKC

Registered
Reaction score
Little background on myself... I'm 32 years old and a father of 3 (14yr, 13yr, and 6mo.). When I was younger I was always very active with sports (Wrestling, Football, Hapkido, Jujitsu, Boxing) and when I was 20 I joined the Air Force where I did moderate lifting, but nothing too serious. Over the years I have had some ailments. Broke my neck, torn meniscus in both knees (lateral and medial), already have arthritis in my right ankle. Those are the major ones. Anyway, as the years went by I got less active because of the chronic pain I had but kept paying for a gym membership I wasn't using. Needless to say my weight has fluctuated up down along the way but has steadily climbed. I'm 5'11" 235lbs now (was 260lbs) and dropping. I finally decided To get serious about everything but I'm not here to simply lose weight and be skinny fat. Im here to get JACKED! I have been back in the Gym since late May and I am now on my 6th day of my Super DMZ 2.0 stack! Just doing the Cookie Cutter stack IML recommends since its my first time, but I have to say Holy Shit I LOVE THIS STUFF!!! Im not nearly where most of you guys are right now but Im coming! Below is what I am currently doing. If you guys have any suggestions, tips, criticism, or nuggets of wisdom you have my attention and its appreciated. I will keep blogging on my progress with DMZ and in my future stacks as well!

I alternate beween Workout A and Workout B each week

WORKOUT WEEK A (alternating between 3x10 or 4x6)

Tues - 15 minutes cardio and Chest and Tri's (Flat Bench, Decline Bench, Inc Flies, Dumbell Pull-Overs, Dips, Cable Pushdowns Palms in, Cable Pulldowns Palms Up, Skull crunches) I alternate flies and presses on Flat Inc and Decline chest exercises

Thurs - 15 minutes cardio and Legs and Shoulders (Full Squats, Leg Extensions, Snatch Grip Dead Lifts, Seated Leg Curls, Standing Calf Raises, Seated Military Press, upright rows, lateral raises, rear delt cable flies)

Sun - 15 minutes Cardio and Back and Bi's (Seated Lat Pulls, seated cable rows palms in, Pendlay Rows/Dumbell Rows, T-Bar Rows palms down, Seated cable rows palms down, Pivot Prone Pulls, Stiff Leg Deadlifts, Back Extensions, Shrugs, Weighted Trap Dips, Seated Preacher Curls, Hammer Curls, Reverse Curls)

Fri/Mon - 30 minutes Cardio and Abs

Wed/Sat - OFF
WORKOUT WEEK B (All Supersets)

Tues - 15 minutes Cardio and Full Squats + Stiff Leg Deadlifts 4x8, Flat Bench Press + Pendlay Rows 4x8, Standing Barbell Curls + Dips 3x10

Thurs - 15 minutes Cardio and Split Squats + Snatchgrip Deadlifts 4x8, Military Press + Chin-ups 4x8, Calf Raises + external Rotations 3x10

Sun - 15 minutes Cardio and Full Squats + Stiff Leg Deadlifts 4x8, Flat Bench Press + Pendlay Rows 4x8, Reverse Curls + Close grip bench press 3x10

Fri/Mon - 30 minutes Cardio and Abs

Wed/Sat - OFF

THE DIET

Breakfast - 2 scoops Chocolate Muscle Milk with 2% milk, 1cup of oats, banana, 3tbs. Dextrose

snack - Detour protein bar

Lunch - Detour protein bar, thick cut beef jerky (about 3-4 oz), 1 serving multigrain crackers

snack - 4 whole eggs

Dinner - 5oz Fish and steamed broccoli or green beans or rice (also I substitute the fish with chicken and occasionally with pork)

snack - 2 scoops Muscle Milk, 2% milk, 1/2 cup oats, 3tbs. dextrose (no banana)

*** Thats pretty much what I eat each day... It varies a little but not much

THE SUPPLEMENTS

Muscle Milk (2 scoops per shake)
Universal Creatine (10 grams workout day, 5g off day)
Now Dextrose (for Creatine delivery)
MusclePharm ZMA max (2pills before bed)
MusclePharm Glutamine (10 grams 2hours before bed)
Super DMZ 2.0 (2 pills/day am and pm)
Advanced Cycle Support (2 pills/day take each one 3 hours after each DMZ pill)
Ultra Male (1pill/day at lunch)
Anabolic Matrix (2pills/day both at lunch)

Thats it guys! If you made it this far I apologize for the length of this thing (Thats what she said!) but wanted to make sure I covered everything. Let me know what you guys think and I will respond when i see comments but I will blog my stack expereince at the end of each week. Being tomorrow is day 7 of my stack I will hit that up then. Thanks Fellas and IML... Your products are fucking killer!!!

Thanks for the advice Biggie. I have been hearing alot of controversy on the Muscle Milk and I have been considering moving to something else. Probably going to finish what left I have of the Muscle Milk and then find something else. Im with you on the OstaRx! I have already been planning on starting that on my PCT.
Week 1 Super DMZ stack is done and here is what happened... I really started feeling it by Tuesday which was day 4 so I will start there

Tuesday on Chest and Tri's I hopped on the treadmill and literally thought I could have ran for hours! I stopped after 15 minutes as to not overdo the cardio though. Went right to work on Chest. Started that day with Decline Press and after a warm up set I threw on 75% of my previous 1RM and cranked out... ANOTHER warm upset! I rep'd it 15 times! Set 2 i bumped to 85% and rep'd it 10 times, Set 3 I threw on 95% and rep'd it 9 flipping times! WTF!?! 4th and Final set I just went for it and bumped to 105% of my previous 1RM and rep'd out 6 more reps! Unbelievable! My entire day was like that on Tuesday. Everytime I thought I was going to hit a wall I busted threw that shit with a Sledge Hammer! The kicker was I barely felt tired at the end of my workout. I Left thinking I really should have done more lol!

Yesterday I killed it on Legs and Shoulders. I had so much juice in the tank I just kept adding sets until I could barely walk out of the gym and I could hardly lift my water bottle up for a sip! Where typically I have been hitting about 4 sets per lift, Yesterday I was hitting 6 sets and considering i do 9 lifts on Thursdays thats 18 extra sets plus added weight in each lift! Why does this (DMZ) stuff have to be banned its bad ass!

As for side effects, not much to speak on in week 1. I have been sleeping hard but that could be because my workouts have been more taxing. Sex Drive has been good this week so no issue there.

Muscles feel harder and more full. Chest feels like its been inflated. Shoulders looking more defined, I can see the seperation in my front delt from my upper pecs and striations in the side delts. Triceps rock hard biceps fuller. My upper traps have always been visible but my middle traps (upside down christmas tree) are becoming more visible too. I had a woman at work do a double take at me yesterday and say I look bigger (This could be a coincidence since I haven't seen her since before I got back in the gym but worth mentioning anyway). Thats it for week 1. Will let you know on how week 2 goes!

DAMN...talk about a detailed journal! Props! Looking forward to seeing how your training goes etc...best of luck!

Wish you luck man.

Thanks for the support guys! Glad the journal is detailed enough. I wanted to make sure I gave all the info I could to get the best possible feedback and be able to tweak it according to suggestions.

One thing I forgot to add to possible side effects this week is my appetite is gone. I am having to force myself to eat my meals. I don't feel sick and nothing hurts at all I just am not hungry at all. I should add I am drinking about 2gal of water per day and maybe that has something to do with it? Anyone else ever get a side similar to this?

Sorry I havent been able to post top my journal fellas! Life gets in the way sometimes...

Anyway Im on day 20 and I've gained 10 lbs. Girlfriend cant believe the gains Ive made. She's always rubbing on my chest and arms right now its hilarious and awesome at the same time! Traps have blown up more than they already were. Legs are stronger but have not seen any drastic changes there like I have everywhere else. Strength gains keep going up and up. There hasnt been a day in the gym since I have been on this stuff where I didn't outperform my prior gym day. I still have a huge sex drive! I haven't had any issue at all with that. My appetite finally came back and with a vengeance fellas! I had to make sure I wasnt over eating and sticking to my macros. The only real side effects I have are low back pumps and they are bad man! I did have some sweating fits in week 2 but those seem to have subsided. After tomorrow I only have 9 days left before PCT and bummed about that but I have everything ready to go for that and Im adding Osta Rx into my PCT as well to try and counteract losing any of my strength gains. Going to start that as soon as Im done with the DMZ. If anyone is still taking a look at this post and cant blame ya if not since I haven't been on here let me know if you have any ideas for the back pumps. I saw someone on here mention Taurine and Cranberry Juice so might give that a shot. Below I list my gains in the 6-8 rep range. Thought maybe someone could comment on if these are good gains or if Im under. Just want to make sure Im getting everything I can from this stack. As always, I appreciate it guys!

Bench Press up 60lbs
Dead Lifts up 50lbs
Squats up 125 lbs

Awesome gains brother, keep it up.

Back