• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Next pct in few weeks

busguy

Registered
Reaction score
I am getting ready for my next pct. I current have 1 bottle um, 1 bottle 5a laxogen, 2 bottles e control.

Will b coming off 6 weeks of 4 caps daily of 1 andro and acs.

Does this look good? Should I add anything? Also what's the best time to take everything? Asking that because of absorption and interference with other supps.

I am getting ready for my next pct. I current have 1 bottle um, 1 bottle 5a laxogen, 2 bottles e control.

Will b coming off 6 weeks of 4 caps daily of 1 andro and acs.

Does this look good? Should I add anything? Also what's the best time to take everything? Asking that because of absorption and interference with other supps.
Looks good! It really doesn't matter when you take the Ultra Male and Laxogen; you just have to remember to take the E-Control ( 3 caps daily) at 3 different times a day (breakfast, lunch, dinner is an easy way to remember).

Back