• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Halo Extreme Cyanostane Stack

RatedR

Registered
Reaction score
I will be running this stack, will try to post results after each week included with pics aswell. I'm 6'3" 265lbs 22yrs old. Not my first run with ph's. Trying lean out while cutting some bf. Been reading a lot about this stack.

Halo: 3/3/3/3/3/3 (capsules e/d morning afternoon dinner)
Cyano:0/0/2/2/2/2 (capsules e/d Morning afternoon)

ACS: 2 capsules daily

PCT:Ultra Male Rx 4 weeks 1 cap e/d

I dont need e control since these compounds dont aromatize . My diet consists of 6 meals, mostly high protein and low carbs tailored pre and post workout. Training will be mostly 6 days a week of heavy lifting :)

As for p/wo i might stick with neurocore or try the ON amino.

Thank You Heavy for the help.

Last edited:
Or i could use nolva as Pct from one of the research cems? anyone wanna chime in

Good stuff bro. I am starting this stack on Monday. I'm only doing 3 Halo for the first two weeks, then dropping it down to two a day for weeks 3-6.

You could run nolva if you want for pct at 40/40/20/20, but think the pct protocol iml stack provides will be enough.

Good stuff bro. I am starting this stack on Monday. I'm only doing 3 Halo for the first two weeks, then dropping it down to two a day for weeks 3-6.

Why are you doing that? whay not run it at 75mg each week for six weeks? What other supps are you gonna run during cycle and pct? P/wo? Kre-aklyn?

You could run nolva if you want for pct at 40/40/20/20, but think the pct protocol iml stack provides will be enough.

Would I need the whole pct stack? I dont think i would need E Control, Im guessing I would only need Ultra Male, what pct protocol would be best to keep my gains?

I used the exact stack you used. Loved it. I used E control and Nolva for my pct. it was a great stack and will do it again. good luck

Really good stack. Id recommend e control and ultra male for pct

Really good stack. Id recommend e control and ultra male for pct

Thanks Champ, putting in my order today :D. Should i use kre-aklyn on cycle pre and post work out? What pre w/o would you reccomend? I've taken 3 scoops jack3d and felt nothing. Im very tolerable to stims. Thanks again

im a fan of saving creatine for pct...reason behind it is mental, bc your still taking a new supplement and mentally your "on" something so you continue to train hard...as for preworkout, if your tolerant then maybe a break for a few weeks...will help keep cortisol levels down during cycle bc of the stress from the stims anyways..hopes this helps brother and feel free to pm me if you need more detailed help...and remember to rock my code at checkout :D SwoleChamp15 !

im a fan of saving creatine for pct...reason behind it is mental, bc your still taking a new supplement and mentally your "on" something so you continue to train hard...as for preworkout, if your tolerant then maybe a break for a few weeks...will help keep cortisol levels down during cycle bc of the stress from the stims anyways..hopes this helps brother and feel free to pm me if you need more detailed help...and remember to rock my code at checkout :D SwoleChamp15 !

Thanks Champ Appreciate the help! Will do :cool:

Why are you doing that? whay not run it at 75mg each week for six weeks? What other supps are you gonna run during cycle and pct? P/wo? Kre-aklyn?

Would I need the whole pct stack? I dont think i would need E Control, Im guessing I would only need Ultra Male, what pct protocol would be best to keep my gains?

It's what Heavy recommended awhile back. I'm running Cycle Support, lots of vitamins, and a standard PCT. I'm probably gonna log it so I'll post everything up on Monday when I start.

I used the exact stack you used. Loved it. I used E control and Nolva for my pct. it was a great stack and will do it again. good luck

What kind of gains did you get? I'm really looking forward to this stack.

It's what Heavy recommended awhile back. I'm running Cycle Support, lots of vitamins, and a standard PCT. I'm probably gonna log it so I'll post everything up on Monday when I start.

Alright bro good luck, will be running the stack this week or next week. Will deff check out your log.

This will be my stack I'll be ordering shortly tonight.

Week1-8

Halo: 75/75/75/75/75/75 1am/1noon/1pm (3 caps daily)
Cyano: 0/0/45/45/45/45/45/45 1am/1noon/1pm (3caps daily)
Osta : 3/3/3/3/3/3/3/3 (3caps daily)
Anabolic Matrix: 1/1/1/1/1/1/1/1 (1cap daily)
Nolva: 10/10/10/10/10/10/10/10 (On my last sd cycle i might have a little gyno, feels like a peanut sized lump on my right nipple, this is why I'll be running Nolva throught the whole cycle and up it to 20mgs during pct)

ACS: 4/4/4/4/4/4/4/4/4/4/4/4 2noon/2pm (a few hrs after i take halo/cyano/osta/etc)

week8-12
PCT:
Nolva: 20/20/20/20 (20mgs e/d)
Clomid: 50/50/50/50 (50mgs e/d)

Big thanks to SwoleChamp.

Also with research chems from cem would i need to double their doses. For example is 20mg od liquid tomax 20mg of nolva? or do i have to double the dose to get the liquid tomax equivalent to 20mg of nolva?

Let me know what u guys think.

i believe youll be fine with the dosing...cem gets good reviews here!:cool: good luck on your run man, start a log on here for ppl to see how it works!

i believe youll be fine with the dosing...cem gets good reviews here!:cool: good luck on your run man, start a log on here for ppl to see how it works!

Thanks Swole Champ you been a great help. Would you recommend Taking the Nolva at night on cycle and at night for pct as well?

Back