• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Shipping to an apartment

john2785

Registered
Reaction score
I just moved into my first apartment and was wondering how the shipment will be delivered. Will they come to my apartment and need a signature? What if I am not home? Also, how long does it usually take to ship? Thanks

ive never had to sign brother. and typical shipping is 2-3 days depending on where you live

Thnx for your quick reply Swole. Do you know if I'm not home do they leave it at my doorstep or hold on to it and call me to let me know where to pick it up?

they have always left it in my mail box. if theres no mailbox they will prolly leave u a slip you take to your local post office to get your package

you may be able to request your local post office to hold a package if you know its coming if you explain you will not be there to get it and you dont want it left. i know ours will do this for us if i call ahead and ask nicely.

Back