• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Returner during pct

busguy

Registered
Reaction score
Next week I'm starting that pct of 1 bottle um, 1 bottle laxogen, 2 bottles e control and acs. I was wondering what I could use as a fat burner along with this? I want to maximize fat loss. Coming off 6 weeks 1 andro @4 caps daily.
Thanks

Next week I'm starting that pct of 1 bottle um, 1 bottle laxogen, 2 bottles e control and acs. I was wondering what I could use as a fat burner along with this? I want to maximize fat loss. Coming off 6 weeks 1 andro @4 caps daily.
Thanks
I just utilize Maximum Pump Extreme before fasted cardio and before weight training and it never gives me the jitters or crash that typical fat burners do. DISCOUNT CODE: ebfitness15

http://www.ironmaglabs.com/product/maximum-pump-extreme/

Cool. Thanks. Also was reading the back of the um bottle. Says 2 cap unless over 250lbs. I'm currently over that. Still just 1 cap or bump it to 2? Asking because you said it could suppress

Cool. Thanks. Also was reading the back of the um bottle. Says 2 cap unless over 250lbs. I'm currently over that. Still just 1 cap or bump it to 2? Asking because you said it could suppress
If you're over 250 you're probably fine with 2

Question. I'm taking 1 cap of laxogen and e control together 3x day. Should I be taking the laxogen all at once or is this the way to go. Taking the 2 um's at bedtime like suggested

Question. I'm taking 1 cap of laxogen and e control together 3x day. Should I be taking the laxogen all at once or is this the way to go. Taking the 2 um's at bedtime like suggested
Taking the Laxogen with the E-Control is fine

Lastly.
2 more q's
Starting to see puffiness. Should I increase number of e control or let it do it's magic with 3 daily

After pct is done if I were to start using anabolic matrix on a regular basis does that require any pct or break after certain time? I ask because you mentioned you thought matrix was better than dhea.

Lastly.
2 more q's
Starting to see puffiness. Should I increase number of e control or let it do it's magic with 3 daily

After pct is done if I were to start using anabolic matrix on a regular basis does that require any pct or break after certain time? I ask because you mentioned you thought matrix was better than dhea.
3 E-Controls are plenty; watch your carb and sodium intake if you think you look puffy. Anabolic Matrix doesn't need PCT but I wouldn't run it continuously just to give your body a break and let it do its own thing for a while.

Back